Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of Red today
Its her wedding day....I do so hope she is as happy as Bill and I am....may they always live in peace.....love ya girlie
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I hope they had a wonderful day today, and it being one they can remember the rest of their lives.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Must be why I have been thinking about Red the last few days.

Love you Red!

[attachment=988]Wow... you guys are the best. I am MARRIED to my best friend ... he is an angel... however that is what he calls me..his angel. As I said in a previous post we have known each other for a very long time and it is as if it was just suppose to be. I am very happy...... jayne... Tom and I will get to Tulsa..you say when we can all do it and I will promise you will love him. Down to earth as they come and lovable and friendly to boot... ok... I do have some wedding pictures that are not good ones as of yet. The better ones are not done yet... I will post some of the ones that are not as good later today... I came home from a great time on a honeymoon last night. We had a little weather trouble here so coming home was in God's hands but we made it. Love you...Red
Opps wrong picture...this is of my minister..who happens to be my brother, Tom's daughter Ashtyn, and my oldest daughter Dawn and her daughter Victoria who were all awaiting my arrival to the stage. I will post more later today...ly all
Opps wrong picture...this is of my minister..who happens to be my brother, Tom's daughter Ashtyn, and my oldest daughter Dawn and her daughter Victoria who were all awaiting my arrival to the stage. I will post more later today...ly all
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

as long as you are happy I am happy....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just thinking jayne 1 1,406 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  for your thinking pleasure jayne 0 2,071 06-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Thinking Spring ? Tuffy 2 3,023 02-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Thinking of all of you Babebahn 4 3,004 02-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Babebahn
  Thinking of Cap today Bummer Knees 10 4,872 08-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Last Post: capricorn
Cool thinking on your feet hurt at work 0 1,906 07-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you...I'll be thinking of all of you CRABBY 9 4,092 11-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Babebahn
  thinking of all of you CRABBY 10 4,603 09-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Last Post: capricorn