Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Answers?
you are owed that.and for any time loss you are out till well but your lawyer is gonna get a part of that since he is going to have to fight the IC for it.Its not fair but then neither is life.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Yeah, he gets his 20%, but I'm willing to give it to him if he can get it. The woman appointed to me through the workers comp office was useless!!!!

a good lawyer is worth his share...mine was worth his and then some
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hello dbusic77:

We all know what you are experiencing. Good luck finding a good AA who will get you the treatment you need in a timely manner. If you do, you are very luck. 6 months is a small amount of time. Many like myself wait years, yes years for treatment because ICs can stall and delay without consequences or accountablility. The DA wants more work, more delays and stalls, more billings. The AA does the same, the longer the case, the higher the payoff. They dont care when you get treatment. You and your PTP care, the others dont care about your health.
The only consequences is that you can fire the AA, then get another who will do the same thing because your case in not a priority, you pain is not their priority. They have other cases to work so you get about 5% of their time, if your lucky. Waiting years for conclusions on WC cases is an outright injustice and immoral. IW workers should get treatment now, not in years.

(01-10-2012, 10:54 PM)casual1 Wrote: Hello dbusic77:

We all know what you are experiencing. Good luck finding a good AA who will get you the treatment you need in a timely manner. If you do, you are very luck. 6 months is a small amount of time. Many like myself wait years, yes years for treatment because ICs can stall and delay without consequences or accountablility. The DA wants more work, more delays and stalls, more billings. The AA does the same, the longer the case, the higher the payoff. They dont care when you get treatment. You and your PTP care, the others dont care about your health.
The only consequences is that you can fire the AA, then get another who will do the same thing because your case in not a priority, you pain is not their priority. They have other cases to work so you get about 5% of their time, if your lucky. Waiting years for conclusions on WC cases is an outright injustice and immoral. IW workers should get treatment now, not in years.

I hear ya. Until now I didn't realize how many people are getting shafted by these crooks!!!! It's sad that good people are getting treated this way, and there ought to be a law or outlet to stop this kind of stuff. I mean what's the purpose of WC if your not getting benefits, or no one is helping you. They might as well just say, sorry about your luck shouldn't have gotten hurt. I appreciate everyone's concern and input. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need some answers elbowinjury101 1 2,552 03-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Help need answers Kuku 13 8,743 05-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need answers missmelody 5 4,746 07-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Last Post: missmelody
  Help need answers b8000 4 4,682 07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post: b8000
  I need some answers. dawnnanette 6 4,187 03-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  looking for answers nurse83 20 8,408 01-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Still looking for answers katzdrm 7 4,234 10-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Need answers katzdrm 9 4,611 10-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Last Post: lfoster21