Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new seed catalog is in
Bakers seeds its so pretty...an heirloom seed catalog....was drawn this year to all the pretty pictures of peppers hot peppers....and beans lots of different string beans some grow a yard long.....ghost peppers suppost to be so hot one pepper can cook your guts...why would anyone want a pepper that hot? only a few pepper seeds in that varity should I try?maybe by the time I make up my mind it will be to late....peppers and beans this year mostly with a few squash and tomatos maybe some corn.....got my calf growing going to get 2 or 3 pigs...getting excited for spring...you all looking forward to spring?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne do they have a website?

i was looking forward to spring 2 months ago, we still have 3 to 4 months of winter to go through........... Now thats depressing........

(12-28-2011, 11:43 PM)jayne Wrote: Bakers seeds its so pretty...an heirloom seed catalog....was drawn this year to all the pretty pictures of peppers hot peppers....and beans lots of different string beans some grow a yard long.....ghost peppers suppost to be so hot one pepper can cook your guts...why would anyone want a pepper that hot? only a few pepper seeds in that varity should I try?maybe by the time I make up my mind it will be to late....peppers and beans this year mostly with a few squash and tomatos maybe some corn.....got my calf growing going to get 2 or 3 pigs...getting excited for spring...you all looking forward to spring?

Is it just me, or do I hear banjo's playing??? Big Grin

note to self...grow ghost peppers..... dry...send to Kate to spike Admins pizza

(12-29-2011, 12:43 PM)jayne Wrote: note to self...grow ghost peppers..... dry...send to Kate to spike Admins pizza

I love hot peppers! They may not make it to Admin's pizza. I just stuffed jalapenos with cream cheese that I mixed with chopped habanero peppers. Big Grin

ghost peppers you wont stuff....they are rated one of the hottest in the world....and yes Kathy they have a web site but be careful they are addicting

If I'm not mistaken, the ghost peppers are about 3x hotter than habaneros, about 400x hotter than Tabasco sauce and are the second hottest in the world. They used to be first but there's a new hybrid that's now considered the hottest.

yesssssssss and a few on the Admins pizza with the water in your cool hands might get you a nice raise....LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our boy Buster made the catalog again..... bronco54501 16 6,994 07-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Last Post: admin