Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bummer thinks I'm a spoiled brat
But she's too polite to admit it.

We met at a mall today, had lunch, chewed the fat (no wait, that was me, Bummer is a vegan). Went shopping for purses, Bummer found one at Penney's but no, not picky me. Ask Bummer how much I paid, see if she fesses up. It was cheaper than the one I was looking into buying at Shepler's. My husband's only comment was that we could feed a family in Euthopia for a year on that amount. For me it's purses, for him it's shoes or a coat. I refuse to go with my husband to ever shop for a coat again.

But I do have a bit more Christmas spirit now. I'm not as bad as my mother-in-law, she only buys Prada bags, goes to Italy to get them. $4,000. for a bag on the low side. I'll never, ever be that bad, I promise, unless I have the winning lottery ticket in my purse.

Perhaps spoiled Bodybuilder1958

whatever floats your boat BB with me its my sewing supplies and kitchen gadjets we all have our toys......I wont tell you what my sewing machine cost but I make almost all our clothing (girls) so to me its worth every penny,and my girls will have it when I am gone....and I love kitchen gadjets and they dont have to be expensive just different or have a rooster on em
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(12-12-2011, 07:15 PM)jayne Wrote: whatever floats your boat BB with me its my sewing supplies and kitchen gadjets we all have our toys......I wont tell you what my sewing machine cost but I make almost all our clothing (girls) so to me its worth every penny,and my girls will have it when I am gone....and I love kitchen gadjets and they dont have to be expensive just different or have a rooster on em

Jayne I have a Jenome sewing machine, I got it at sears when they made an error on the online price and the store had to honor it. EEK, yes I did that, a $900. machine for $350. Love that machine, I made all of the drapes in our house, quilts, jackets, don't sew as much as I used to, the eyes bother me.

Well bodybuilder you may have purchasd a high quality purse but in my eyes it was made very well and worth the money you spent on it.

Spoiled I don't know about that......

I am the one today who got her hair cut at a hair salon, purchased skin care products at Bath & Body, had a massage, and purchased a new purse.

Now who is the spoiled one?

I dont know about women, with the 30 purses my wife owns you would think you could alternate.........lol...

(12-12-2011, 07:25 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: Well zbodybuilder you may have purchasd a high quality purse but in my eyes it was made very well and worth the money you spent on it.

Spoiled I don't know about that......

I am the one today who got her hair cut at a hair salon, purchased skin care products at Bath & Body, had a massage, and purchased a new purse.

Now who is the spoiled one?

Okay, I see a compromise here, I generally cut my own hair, buy skin products usually at Wally world. Most of my clothes come from goodwill (but I buy good clothes)

Okay, the purse was $180. with tax. The one I was considering at Sheplers's was $223. We'll see, might of been better off with the American West product, they come with a guarantee on workmanship and they're made in 'this' country.

All this was after my eye doctor apt where I ended up spending over $40. on two new eye meds. Thank the Lord for insurance, the one drops would of been over $400.

I also own a Janome a 9700. I love it....I own one purse at a time when it wears out I try to find one just like it at wal mart....2 pairs of shoes one for church and a good pair of tennis shoes...oh and my flip flops...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Bronce sale them and get some money for your pocket. she want miss them LOL

(12-12-2011, 07:45 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: I dont know about women, with the 30 purses my wife owns you would think you could alternate.........lol...

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

(12-12-2011, 10:35 PM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote: Bronce sale them and get some money for your pocket. she want miss them LOL

(12-12-2011, 07:45 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: I dont know about women, with the 30 purses my wife owns you would think you could alternate.........lol...

I have one pair of shoes I wear until they fall apart, I do have one pair of dress shoes, they came from penneys yrs ago, cost me $80. and they still look great. Yes I do have a pair of motorcycle boots, one pr snow boots. But for daily stuff one pair until they wear out. Kmart, rockers, leather, cost me $35.00, the first pair I wore until Sunday, wore them over 18 months. I have another pair on order, so for the next 3, 4 years I'm set when it comes to regular shoes. Now when I nursed I went thru a pair of shoes every six months hand down.

A woman can never have too many purses or shoes. That's just the way it is. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayers For Bummer UndercovrAngel 13 7,480 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Happy birthday Bummer bodybuilder1958 9 7,168 09-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Prayer request from Bummer Knees bodybuilder1958 5 5,099 08-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Last Post: sonny1
  Bummer knees is out of town bodybuilder1958 0 1,995 08-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Bummer's Back Bummer Knees 2 2,469 02-10-2012, 08:50 PM