Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settlement ?????????????
Ok let me star this out "Being Paranoid is Smart Thinking when there out to get you"
I am 54 Y/O, I was injured in Illinois ,I have an Attorney (getting Answers from them are like Pulling Teeth as you all Know)
I hurt my Neck and had a Disectomy / Fusion C6-C7. I will have Reached MMI within a Month
My TTD is $1107 a week
My Question and I know it is Complicated I just need a General Answer.
What is the Maximum $ it is worth

If you are talking a settlement, then it is worth the most you can get from them. You talking medical settlement, Indemity, or both. I am in the middle of an indemity settlement, with open medical.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

(11-28-2011, 09:31 PM)ballbags Wrote: Ok let me star this out "Being Paranoid is Smart Thinking when there out to get you"
I am 54 Y/O, I was injured in Illinois ,I have an Attorney (getting Answers from them are like Pulling Teeth as you all Know)
I hurt my Neck and had a Disectomy / Fusion C6-C7. I will have Reached MMI within a Month
My TTD is $1107 a week
My Question and I know it is Complicated I just need a General Answer.
What is the Maximum $ it is worth
for those who need lifetime nursing care $1million is not enough.
for those with a complete recovery $10000 is too much.
I suspect you are somewhere in between.
the answer is not based on your diagnosis or what treatment you got.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.