Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP polital debates
(11-30-2011, 12:13 AM)danitaw63 Wrote: By danita,
I honestly think that Workman's Comp is ran solely by the insurance company adjusters..

Not even close. Most adjusters only have limited authority to approve or deny or pay. They usually have to go through hoops (Mounds of reports and paperwork and meetings) to get authority. Some requests have to go through 3 or 4 levels of approval. As far as medical decisions, anything other than routine treatment is usually reviewed by nurses or doctors for appropriateness or medical necessity.

Not saying the system isn't broken or that there aren't bad adjusters out there. There are. Just like there are bad IW's. Just that you're giving the adjusters a lot more credit (or blame) for how things are done than is realistic.

ahhhhhhhhh you gotta love the newbies...then they get a dose of reality ....ahhhhhh we are just a stinker in a crappy world
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(11-30-2011, 12:13 AM)danitaw63 Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 09:43 AM)admin Wrote: Sorry, I haven't really been watching. This years crop of potential candidates has left me unexcited, however, come election day I would crawl across shards of broken glass to vote for any of them.

My least favs would be 1) Huntsman, 2) your gov, Perry 3) Bachmann

I really do like Cain, although his knowledge of foreign issues is a concern. I have always thought Newt was a brilliant guy, and he has shone in the debates, but he is almost too smart to be president. He can shoot himself in the foot pretty easily, and will be a lightning rod for the main stream media.

I think Romney will end up the nominee, as he has the organization to turn out the votes. He is a competent businessman, and surrounded by the right people, could be an effective president. IMHO.
This is my opinion AND MAYBE ONLY MY OWN OPINION, but I so believe workmans comp is solely ran by the adjusters and has nothing to do with "workmans Comp" or TDI!!! If we want change, we ALL,

(11-27-2011, 09:43 AM)admin Wrote: Sorry, I haven't really been watching. This years crop of potential candidates has left me unexcited, however, come election day I would crawl across shards of broken glass to vote for any of them.

I really do like Cain, although his knowledge of foreign issues is a concern. I have always thought Newt was a brilliant guy, and he has shone in the debates, but he is almost too smart to be president. He can shoot himself in the foot pretty easily, and will be a lightning rod for the main stream media.

I think Romney will end up the nominee, as he has the organization to turn out the votes. He is a competent businessman, and surrounded by the right people, could be an effective president. IMHO.

By danita,
I honestly think that Workman's Comp is ran solely by the insurance company adjusters..The only way it will ever change, is if all the people affected by it , will really stand up and defend their rights and demand change in the system!! Why on earth does an adjuster get to make major medical decisions, determining what meds we need, or surgeries we need, or treatment we need,???? Are they qualified Doctors????? For real people, we either live with the present system that allows them to control the system, or we fight for the DOCTORS, (with education and degrees) to determine our meds and recovery process.
I sit by every day and watch countless people with major problems be run over by "THE SYSTEM" Now is the time to stand up and make a decision, you or them!!! I am only being realistic with a system that is supposedly set to " PROTECT THE WORKERS" Right!!!!

Contact TDI, Your elective officials, employers, and even the presidential nominations... We are way bigger and stronger than they are!!!, or sit by and get what the adjuster decides you should not get!!

danita:
start your own thread if you want to change the subject..
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

[Image: zzzzhowyawdoing2.jpg]
"How yaw doin?"

(11-30-2011, 02:58 PM)1171 Wrote:
(11-30-2011, 12:13 AM)danitaw63 Wrote:

This is my opinion AND MAYBE ONLY MY OWN OPINION, but I so believe workmans comp is solely ran by the adjusters and has nothing to do with "workmans Comp" or TDI!!! If we want change, we ALL,

By danita,
I honestly think that Workman's Comp is ran solely by the insurance company adjusters..The only way it will ever change, is if all the people affected by it , will really stand up and defend their rights and demand change in the system!! Why on earth does an adjuster get to make major medical decisions, determining what meds we need, or surgeries we need, or treatment we need,???? Are they qualified Doctors????? For real people, we either live with the present system that allows them to control the system, or we fight for the DOCTORS, (with education and degrees) to determine our meds and recovery process.
I sit by every day and watch countless people with major problems be run over by "THE SYSTEM" Now is the time to stand up and make a decision, you or them!!! I am only being realistic with a system that is supposedly set to " PROTECT THE WORKERS" Right!!!!

Contact TDI, Your elective officials, employers, and even the presidential nominations... We are way bigger and stronger than they are!!!, or sit by and get what the adjuster decides you should not get!!

danita:
start your own thread if you want to change the subject..

Now 1171, that is something we can agree on!