Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im sick of this
Im tired of going to the doctors and in tired of all this stress i have to go through just to get back to work. All i want for christmas is my life back, the one i had before my injury, I was not soo happy but i was not in pain, I was not broke . Im writing this here because i have no one else to talk to about my injury and if you have a negative comment please keep it to yourself thanks .

(11-21-2011, 07:33 AM)lizdawiz82 Wrote: Im tired of going to the doctors and in tired of all this stress i have to go through just to get back to work. All i want for christmas is my life back, the one i had before my injury, I was not soo happy but i was not in pain, I was not broke . Im writing this here because i have no one else to talk to about my injury and if you have a negative comment please keep it to yourself thanks .

I agree and understand the frustration. I too have gotten to the point of exhaustion with doctor visits, medications, IME's, x-rays, surgeries, needle injections and so forth. It is difficult to accept where we are today when thinking of where we were before. I too have a very hard time accepting the "today" part of it. My psychologist tells me that as long as I keep trying to get back what I can never have, I will never be able to find my new "today". My body has changed forever and I need to accept it and learn how to make the best of it whether I can work or not. (which right now I cannot)I have to find the good in what I do have, make the most of what my body allows me to do.

I am sure you don't want to hear this right now being upset and frustrated, but I am thankful I found this place and other forums to go to because I see that I am not alone, you are not alone, there are people who have struggled, been down the roads we are yet to travel and they are waiting to help us.Shy With Thanksgiving coming this week, please try to let your anger, hurt and frustrations go for a bit, if you will be spending time with family and friends, embrace them and be thankful that you are here to enjoy them, despite all of the pain,medical treatments & WC/IC hoops.Smile

Thinking of you and appreciating your feelings.
Live, Laugh, Love ~

yes no how u feel and what u mean. Like u I'm sitting trying how to get all the right help to get better and back to work. How to eat pay bills buy alittile Xmas for my girls its sad. I'm 45 worked hard my hole life but treat like a bum and criminal. Very fruastrated to.it should not b like this no help at all

i think you are exhibiting some signs of depression.
I would ask your physician for a referral for some counseling.
life altering health issues and prolonged exposure to pain is a common cause of emotional and psychological issues.
professional treatment can prevent them from becoming chronic conditions.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sick time Dawnlempke 3 1,695 07-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Last Post: tinainky
  Sick time used as supplement mustangmustanger 4 5,421 06-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Using Sick time Manley2 3 4,002 03-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Sick with Cricopharyngeal spasms lucky 1 3,173 08-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Utah - forced pto, sick time for first week Jennao10 8 12,969 05-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Newbackie
Question FLORIDA QUESTION- DO I HAVE TO USE MY SICK LEAVE? 0421 1 9,828 11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post: kate
  sick leave? lindajanke 1 3,970 11-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Sick days...wasn't sure where to post....... Hurt Hoosier 2 4,313 11-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  Got sick not injured raj4994 3 2,751 07-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  sick pay for md appt susanna 4 3,846 06-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Lilly