Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My turn for another game as promised
Big Grin 
Well it's been awhile and I promised you guys another game this summer. Because my plants have all grown so large this summer I will have to pick a smaller one to ship to the winner. Sorry 'bout that, but even finding boxes to fit the larger ones in has become a problem.

The person who comes closest to guessing the amount of my water bill in dollars and cents will be the winner. This isn't the Price is Right so if you go over it's okay as long as you have the closest guess. We will play until Monday 9:00 pm my time. Someone better PM me and remind me to tell who the winner is cause I'll forget, LOL!!!

I will try to pick a plant tomorrow and post a picture then as well. Have fun!!!

Does anyone want to volunteer to keep track for me? I know I always do this to you guys, but I could use the help and I didn't want to break my promise that I made earlier in the summer (I should have done this a month ago, sorry everyone) Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

sure monster I will keep track for you

My guess is

Thanks Monster...this is great. My guess is $147.58. That was the cost of my last water bill, and you are watering all those flowers so it has to be way up there. Of course on the other hand, NJ has a bill in congress right now to charge you to drink water....in other words they are going to pipe in water that you can drink and then charge you for it. We can't drink the water out of the pipes here. It is lead contaminated. NJ is just a wonderful place for things like that..hehehehe
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Rolleyes 
Hi Monster,

Thanks for providing us with another game. With your busy schedule that is really sweet of you. It is also sweet of Pooh to keep things in order for you.

My water bill guess is........$105.75

Take care and Godd Bless you!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

$22.05..................I am staying positive.....and will accept seeds from the new batch you are ordering........
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

My guess is 175.00.

$125.67 for me!

Welll....monster the game is starting to move...early...that is wonderful.. Again thanks for the fun and doing this. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Hi there.
I'm REALLY guessing...as we have well water and we've never had a water bill in our lives. So.....here's my guess (but I hope it's not really that high!!!). LillySmile

$182.56
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flash from the past II, Turn the speakers on AQA 2 2,729 05-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Anyone have a ten and a five?????? Turn the speakers on AQA 0 1,544 05-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Flash from the past. How to handle telemarkers?? Turn your speakers on AQA 0 1,967 05-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Last Post: AQA
  TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jayne 2 1,967 05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  With apologies to Admin - Hey BadBoy, where is that big democrat surge you promised? NotAce25 3 3,444 11-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jayne
  How can I turn this around and get treatment? bodybuilder1958 12 7,458 06-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Cycler
  For today....turn bodybuilder1958 0 1,597 03-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Turn off those lights Tuffy 1 2,147 03-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Want To Sponser a Game Either Bingo or A Guessing Number game!!! mel1980 94 27,325 10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post: mel1980
  turn up the speakers & read poem Lilly 6 3,685 08-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Last Post: MJC