Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new member i think i am getting the run around.
Question 
Hi I am new here I live Oklahoma I hurt my back at assisted living center back in July of this year I have severe back pain and my right leg has pain and numbness all the time my works fight it I guess I don't see how when the sent me to the Dr out or their owe pocket three times I still haven't seen a dime from wc benefits how long can this go on???????????? and need a mri still haven't approved one

I'm in ny, was hurt in April havnt received any money yet. Took over 3 months to be approved for an mri. Get an attorney!!!

kenbiz is right....if they're fighting you this early, you need legal counsel.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

I do but. It seems like nothing is getting done I had to fight with the nurse case manager to get my pt approved today. my lawyer doesnt return my calls half the time I the one that getting the ball rolling . They scheduled a pre court hearing what does that meaN?????

information on medical management here
http://www.owcc.state.ok.us/MedServices/..._FINAL.pdf

information on prehearings here
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/De...eID=380245

you can change attys at any time.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I been want to I just didn't know if it would hold my case longer? They told me I have a strong case

would it be worth waiting for a better result?

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Yeah but I am the sole bread winner in my family and I have four kids we went through our savings and I don't know how I am going to make it next month.

Man I hear ya. I've been borrowing money to pay my bills. Thank god for family. This seems to be a long process. I never expected this. I thought I would be getting money right away.6 months and waiting for me! If you were told you have a strong case that's good but you still never know what's going to happen. I wouldn't settle for a b.s pay off that's what these insurance companies want. Make you wait get desperate and make a bad decision. Gotta wait it out. If things get real bad apply for welfare.

Welcome Shellsback
Hang in there. I know it is hard. I had to depend on family and pawn some items, it is worth it in the long run. get a good attorney. It has taken me a long time as well but i am not giving up. I am on so much medication i cant see staight or spell . It is a struggle to walk at times so stay strong and DON"T give up. We are here for support.
[b] Getting so tired of the pain but there is a God...to help you threw it.[/b]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad new member with 20month shoulder injury don1956 15 14,103 08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Last Post: don1956
  New Member Nana4 13 6,711 10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Can they replace me? I'm a member of a Union bigsandy101 2 2,695 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Last Post: 1171