Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now what??
Has anybody had this problem? I thought I was almost thru with all this workers comp stuff until today. I fell, went thru all the therapy, job training and ended up FINALLY getting a job. That was 2 months ago. Well today I find out that they are probably gonna close down. Does anyone know what will happen now? Will workers comp put me back in work rehab? I did receive papers where they closed my work rehabilitation part of it. Does anyone know what i might do? Thank You!

go on unemployment
go on unemployment

I haven't worked there long enough...and with my injury, I am afraid its been to long since I worked at the other place.

(09-27-2011, 08:32 PM)gaucli Wrote: I haven't worked there long enough...and with my injury, I am afraid its been to long since I worked at the other place.

It probably won't matter, depending on the State where the claim is filed. Earnings credits are calculated backwards from your most recent employment earnings. If you were on TTD for a time, under WC, it would be generally considered as "earnings" for the sake of UI. However, UI will typically use the AWW numbers, not the actual reduced loss wage benefit.

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.