Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The comment was likely made due to the fact I posted a welcome to Nana on this forum.

Well I have been on the forum for many years, usually new people introduce themselves here in the injured worker portion of the forums, we went many years and did not have a OFF TOPIC section.
So welcome Nanna4, and yes I feel as u did post in the right section considering it was your first post.
Well I have been on the forum for many years, usually new people introduce themselves here in the injured worker portion of the forums, we went many years and did not have a OFF TOPIC section.
So welcome Nanna4, and yes I feel as u did post in the right section considering it was your first post.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Hi I am new here I live Oklahoma I hurt my back at assisted living center back in July of this year I have severe back pain and my right leg has pain and numbness all the time my works fight it I guess I don't see how when the sent me to the Dr out or their owe pocket there times I still haven't seen a dime from wc benefits how long can this go on???????????? and need a mri still haven't approved one!

Shellsback, I mean no disrespect. You may want to start your own thread. That way others will see it. Some people that have already read this thread will not come back because they already know what it is about.

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad new member with 20month shoulder injury don1956 15 14,102 08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Last Post: don1956
Question Im new member i think i am getting the run around. shellsback 10 4,922 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: shellsback
  Can they replace me? I'm a member of a Union bigsandy101 2 2,695 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Last Post: 1171