Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello everyone i have been here for a while but i just been looking arounding being shy....lol But now i ready to talkSmile...lol I am from iliinois. i have had 2 surgeries on my both foot. And i will be having 2 more surgeries Yes on my feet again...Plantar fasciitis and tarsal tunnel sydrome, and fibroma,nerve damage,sciartic nerve, yes all started from workers comp. Thanks for listening. Nana
[b] Getting so tired of the pain but there is a God...to help you threw it.[/b]

welcome.
keep visiting. when/if you have some insights to share with others who are looking for help, don't be shy about offering your experience and knowledge.
you can put your state in your profile so we'll know your state rules whenever you post.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Welcome to the Forum Nana!

(09-26-2011, 09:06 PM)1171 Wrote: welcome.
keep visiting. when/if you have some insights to share with others who are looking for help, don't be shy about offering your experience and knowledge.
you can put your state in your profile so we'll know your state rules whenever you post.

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes. I truly appreciate it. I went to my first IME visit and i am waiting on my results. I will keep you posted. Thanks

Shouldn't this have been posted in the Off Topic area, since it's not really a posed question or issue needing input ? Just sayin'.........
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

(09-27-2011, 05:07 PM)LeglEgl Wrote: Shouldn't this have been posted in the Off Topic area, since it's not really a posed question or issue needing input ? Just sayin'.........

Ok. I am just learning how this site works. I will post in the appropriate
section going forward. Thank you.

(09-27-2011, 05:07 PM)LeglEgl Wrote: Shouldn't this have been posted in the Off Topic area, since it's not really a posed question or issue needing input ? Just sayin'.........

naw. we're not that strict and besides an IME isn't off topic.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I think this post fits just fine... Nana4 just told us some info on thier injury, and had an ime... Now we have some background info for when nana4 returns, maybe with questions....

I also would like to welcome you nana4 to the forum, you say you have been here a while, and reading is knowledge you can educate yourself with...

Welcome to the forum.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Oh, I wasn't intending to pick ...... just wondered if a "hello" type post would be more appropriate in the Off Topic area. No foul here.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad new member with 20month shoulder injury don1956 15 14,097 08-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Last Post: don1956
Question Im new member i think i am getting the run around. shellsback 10 4,921 10-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: shellsback
  Can they replace me? I'm a member of a Union bigsandy101 2 2,694 08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Last Post: 1171