Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wc. and unemployment qualification
DELETE!

youshouldusepunctuationsoyourwordsmakesense.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-21-2011, 11:48 PM)1171 Wrote: youshouldusepunctuationsoyourwordsmakesense.

you are no help

you have to make it easier for those who can answer, to respond.
thankx for trying.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-22-2011, 01:33 PM)1171 Wrote: you have to make it easier for those who can answer, to respond.
thankx for trying.

it does not get any easier then what i put down if you have no help about the topic may i suggest you shut up thanks!

(09-22-2011, 02:27 PM)bigdavid Wrote:
(09-22-2011, 01:33 PM)1171 Wrote: you have to make it easier for those who can answer, to respond.
thankx for trying.

it does not get any easier then what i put down if you have no help about the topic may i suggest you shut up thanks!

trying to be helpful.
your post appears garbled and difficult to read when the thoughts and phrases are run together. many haven't used a message board before and fail to read many prior posts to get a sense of how to post.
I'll try to help:

I herniated my L5-S1 disc.
At work, they have accepted my claim.
Back in may and July, the DR. finally took me off light duty and put me out of work now.
I have had therapy.
It did not work now.
Going for steroid shots.
Had 2 and a 3rd at the end of this month.
My back is feeling some better and I hope the next shot will do the trick.
If so, I will be going back to work in November.
They do layoffs.
Work a week.
Collect unemployment.
The next week will the time off work for my injury affect my unemployment qualification?
I do have an attorney, but he could not answer that one.
The state is South Carolina.

Are you wondering whether your Temporary Total Disability period will be counted/included by Unemployment Insurance?
If so, the answer is yes.

I know it can be difficult to know the proper etiquette and how to behave on a public board, when you haven't done it before.
...but we can still help.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(09-22-2011, 02:27 PM)bigdavid Wrote: it does not get any easier then what i put down if you have no help about the topic may i suggest you shut up thanks!

And, you'll probably notice that nobody else is bothering to reply to your post, because it's almost impossible to decipher.

In the meantime, try this:

http://dew.sc.gov/claim-eligible.asp

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

(09-22-2011, 03:20 PM)LeglEgl Wrote:
(09-22-2011, 02:27 PM)bigdavid Wrote: it does not get any easier then what i put down if you have no help about the topic may i suggest you shut up thanks!

And, you'll probably notice that nobody else is bothering to reply to your post, because it's almost impossible to decipher.

In the meantime, try this:

http://dew.sc.gov/claim-eligible.asp
really shut up i do not want to have you send me any more messages.
i call the employment office and found out that it would not affect the quarter that will be determine my unemployment benefits.So really SHUT UP.

good. you used punctuation. now, I understand what you want.

I'm not sending you any messages; I'm posting on a public board.
anyone is free to do it.
you can send and receive a personal message from this board to other members who have opted for it by going to the top of this page and clicking on the Private Messages link under the banner.

sorry you don't understand; maybe someone else can help.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Well, at least you were intelligent enough to either CALL the Unemployment office or use the link provided above. That's a start.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resume after WC/unemployment LilyDot 1 1,066 05-21-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Unemployment denied chico1960 12 10,321 01-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: vinga
  PPD/Unemployment chico1960 2 4,814 12-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: chico1960
  Forced unemployment??? hurt_teacher 4 5,324 10-29-2012, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
Question Unemployment determination lizdawiz82 7 11,288 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Last Post: lizdawiz82