Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Should read this. Important info
Not trying to change subjects but just curious WHAT is the blue state 1171 ???

We already have a blue monster !!Smile

**star** Wrote:
1171 Wrote:Smile
I've had various jobs with a state agency that deals with all kinds of work comp matters - many of them regarding california's comp system.
Wink
I notice you and star have not posted anything in your BIO.
would you like to share more about yourselves or your claim?
Shy

What is a Gov work comp agency? Are you an investigator or adjuster of some sort or are you on the IW side?

Good Question Star,

1171, why are all respnonses against the IW, you imply that none of these bad things actually happen, Why is that?
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Confusedd Wrote:
**star** Wrote:
I've had various jobs with a state agency that deals with all kinds of work comp matters - many of them regarding california's comp system.
Wink
Shy

What is a Gov work comp agency? Are you an investigator or adjuster of some sort or are you on the IW side?

Good Question Star,

1171, why are all respnonses against the IW, you imply that none of these bad things actually happen, Why is that?

Star and confusedd if you noticed 1171 is the oldest member and he will only give you advice that he has a website to back him.

confusedd & starr:
I'm waiting for answer
Smile
(I notice you and star have not posted anything in your BIO.
would you like to share more about yourselves or your claim?)

Wink
It would be hypocritical of you to expect to keep your own privacy on an anonymous posting board and then expect something different from others

-- it has to work both ways don't you think?

Shy

tweety:
a blue state is one that did not vote for george bush in the last election. on most political maps during the election process red usually refers to a republican state while blu is democrat
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

rholmes Wrote:
Confusedd Wrote:
**star** Wrote:
Wink
Shy

Good Question Star,

Star and confusedd if you noticed 1171 is the oldest member and he will only give you advice that he has a website to back him.

Hmmmm
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

I'm glad you mentioned that 1171. We are all trying to Help each other here, and with People who have been on here as long as some of us have been, it should be Obvious that we Trust the Professionals on here. It's O.K. to be cautious, but I think we are Bordering paranoia with all of these questions. I don't always like some of the things you say, but they are the truth and I have to learn to Live with it, it's not you Personally, it's the system of which you have Great knowledge of. Thank You Very Much for your assistance on here, I for one Trust you fully, and value your Opinion!!Wink

I agree whoeheartedy with Still In Limbo. Thank you for all of your help 1171.

Smile
Don't misunderstand my responses.
I do believe confusedd and star's concerns are legitimate ones for "newbies."
Rolleyes
When you participate for the first time on an anonymous posting board is there anyway to evaluate credibility?
or are all posts to be looked at has having an equal chance of being bogus, false, misleading, shallow, good, helpful, etc. like random graffeti on wall?
Big Grin
There are many ways message boards have tried to help in that area:
profiles
registrations
fields that allow a poster's reputation to be displayed and updated
making a history of their posts available
counting the number of posts
Shy
I suggest that star and confused review those items on any of those who post here before deciding who's information/opinion/advice is more credible.
Smile
It's difficult for first-timers to understand why and how these boards work and what their limits are.
I certainly don't take offense at their concerns or see it as a personal attack.
skepticism is healthy and necessary when dealing with work comp.
Be well.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ILLINOIS! IMPORTANT! vondrake 8 5,426 10-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Too many hands in the pot excluding the most important player chrischris 13 9,950 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Last Post: kev_b
  important question highdesertguy 3 3,039 11-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: kate
  Very important question? Sunshine7 20 12,042 04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  AOL USERS - PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT EMAIL NOTICE admin 5 5,913 04-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Babebahn