Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The forgotten injured worker
I guess it wouldn't bother me as much about being "in the system" or "on the system" because I know I paid into it, but it bothers me greatly to hear about a system that is going belly up because of who is allowed to abuse it. We, the injured workers, have to sometimes go through years and hoops to be approved for a legitimite cause yet being an illegal immigrant gets you signed up immediately or not speaking english is considered a disability or not having an education!!!!!!! Those are the things that bother me when people talk about "the people in the system" and not being productive contributors (even though I know I worked since I was 15 yrs. old) Just wish the government wasn't always so hard on the honest working, injured workers and required more from the free loaders.

I was not the bread winner but my income provided medical coverage and retirement benefits because my husband owns a business....well that business, after 21 yrs., with the economy and theft if going under quickly, so, me having my income back would help tremendously....but 75% loss of use of my hands??? who will hire me?
Live, Laugh, Love ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspiring injured worker bodybuilder1958 1 1,740 03-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  For today.... always with you *************MOVED FROM INJURED WORKER FORUM*********** bodybuilder1958 15 11,289 07-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  He's gone, but not forgotten. izell 12 4,812 01-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Fall fashion and the injured worker Bummer Knees 11 7,403 10-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees