Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jayne, are you alright?
I dont use my touch pad, just the mouse , I found out doing some other aplications it was repeating....

(09-01-2011, 09:20 PM)bronco54501 Wrote: I also read her post saying she was going camping and returning home daily to feed and water the animals.

Wink, god I love your new car.... Did you race treebirds lexus yet.lol.

Nah, bronco...the poor fellow may have allergies. I mean, I'd surely LEAVE him in the dust, and you know I'd feel bad about contributing to those allergies!Big Grin

(09-02-2011, 03:41 PM)admin Wrote: I know you are doubling up, but what is REALLY strange is you are also doubling up within the same post. That has to be coming from your computer, as our system cannot copy and paste double text as part of the post process.

I am thoroughly confused. Try not using a touch pad a couple times and see what happens.

[Image: lightbulb.gif]Maybe a sedative for those double-posting fingers...LOL!
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1115862

Wait a minute. We have activated our super secret monitoring cameras, and located Jayne. Here is confidential video showing how she is spending her camping trip.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1F-CokXNU

Admin... I am not doing anything differently that always before... I do have a new computer, and I do not know if I am doing something wrong on this end. Del maintained our computers so I am learning as I go. Sorry if I am the one causing the trouble.. don't really know how to stop it. I don't see it anywhere else. Red
ok..now it was only once why

ok..now it was only once why

opps..same process but strange..
opps..same process but strange..
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Red you are special that is why you are doing it.....I am home for a bit...we have a chance to camp host for 3 weeks and are going to take it....will drop in a couple of days a week.....but fall in the Ozark mts are extra beautiful and its just 30 mins away.....it would be perfect if my sister and her honey was there....as for putting me in a canning jar.....hang on to that for me please
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Have fun jayne... need to see you soon girl...and sweet tooth... ly Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Have fun jayne... need to see you soon girl...and sweet tooth... ly Red