Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medical malpractice in workers comp case in Florida
I was treated wrong from the start,radiologist from workers comp along with their doctors.Mri of shoulder and wrist saying normal,doctors from workers comp refusing treating me for back and neck.I try to spoke with adjuster but with no sucess they even give me their nurse,not to mention that everything I done was done properly .I was forced to hire attorney who had to force WC doctor to send me on mri of back and neck after 2 monthsI went to physical therapy which didn t help me.WC doctor said everything is normal and I was barely walking,couldn t move my right arm.WC doctor dismissed me to full duty job.I couldn t go back to job,I went to primary doctor done mri of back and neck again which showed cervical lordosis with spondylosis,lumbar herniation with annular disc bulge with neuroforaminal stenosis and pars fracture on L4-5.I went to pain managment clinic on epidural injection which made my condition even worse.I took 1st and 2nd mri readings to 3rd reading to experts in radiology radiia and they compare mri s totally agreeing with 2 nd mri opinion.I have huge problem with my right arm so I also sent that to 2nd reading which showed supraspinatus of tenodonisis,bursitis and bone contusion which escalate to frozen shoulder confirmed by neurologist.I was trying to find attorney regarding medical malpractice case but obviously if Your case isn t worth million $ they don t want to take it even if they said You have case.I am telling You this story because You have never trust WC doctors because they are dishonest from the start and everything is about the money not about You and Your health.I wan t to pursue medical malpractice because I wan t that WC doctors learn they lessons in how to treat patients and also that other patients now where to go when they are in the need of medical help.If anybody from attorneys reading this I would like that they contact me in hope they will help me to pursue m.malpractice.

You probably need a medical opinion that supports your claims of disability. It might take paying for it on your own. If you send the bills through your primary insurer, they might pay for it for a while until they discover it is a Comp Case. Then they pull payments to the health provider and things get ugly!

Another avenue is making a complaint against the physician with your State's Medical Board. I am at that stage myself. It is futile,though, until you have a favorable medical opinion that supports your claims.

**website link removed by moderator**

You probably need a medical opinion that supports your claims of disability. It might take paying for it on your own. If you send the bills through your primary insurer, they might pay for it for a while until they discover it is a Comp Case. Then they pull payments to the health provider and things get ugly!

Another avenue is making a complaint against the physician with your State's Medical Board. I am at that stage myself. It is futile,though, until you have a favorable medical opinion that supports your claims.

**website link removed by moderator**

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Workers Comp and Social Sercurity Disability? PanthersRowell 45 41,367 03-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Do I still get workers comp if I've been laid off? AlexWhite 2 1,882 11-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Last Post: mattlewis
  Workers comp overpayment notice for California Angnava17 4 2,000 09-04-2020, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Sang15512
  Should essential workers automatically qalify for comp if theyhave covid-19? 1171 4 3,815 05-29-2020, 03:29 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  California give essential workers comp presumption.... 1171 0 2,040 05-07-2020, 12:50 PM
  Workers Comp, BC/BS and Medicare wguage52 27 16,648 04-10-2020, 05:48 PM
  house arrest while out on workers comp msb2020 2 1,838 01-12-2020, 07:56 PM
  Achilles Repair. Workers comp question... Go Cowboys! 3 2,482 09-26-2019, 08:59 PM
Last Post: California_Help
Question Workers Comp settlement in NJ eclark16 9 4,148 09-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: eclark16
  Workers Comp Disputing Medical Bills gamora77 1 2,199 03-15-2019, 11:22 PM