Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im confused, can someone help me?
injured workers when hurt, no money and everyone else is agaist them need to know here they are gonna get answers if we have them...and lots of support....I didnt take issue but then I am not a "professional"
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(08-27-2011, 08:36 PM)lizdawiz82 Wrote: Ok will do so, thanks again .
Ok will do so, thanks again .

My internet crashed and i would go to the website and resubmit the post without realizing "ok will do, thanks again" was posted already...um maybe i do have a stutter Smile

See ? Even in bad times, it doesn't hurt to grin a bit.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

(08-28-2011, 02:03 PM)LeglEgl Wrote: See ? Even in bad times, it doesn't hurt to grin a bit.

It Help a little .

Need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney. While drawing from my professional training and experience in law enforcement and as a former Paralegal, no comments offered should be considered as legal advice.

(08-27-2011, 06:22 PM)lizdawiz82 Wrote: Hi my name is liz from california, i had a work related injury in march 2011 ,i fractured my transverse process and god knows what else because the insurance company's doctor never sent me for MRI. I hired a lawyer a month later after injury, the lawyers doctor saw me and put me on disability for 3 months ,i just recently went to a follow up and the doctor said my MRI is normal and sent me back to work on modify duty but im still in alot of pain and dont know if i can lift 20lbs ,I dont understand why i was sent back to work if im still in pain. I had 2 jobs before i went on disability and now only have my part time job , I lost my full time job due to my part time job injury is there any way that i can supplement my missing income without finding another job, i can barely work the part time due to pain ?
First of all if You were in pain why did You return to work,why didn t You go to Your primary doctor explaininig situation and open medical leave.I have serious injuries from work and WC doctor release me back to full duty job saying pain is pain and WC doesn t treat You fro pain and that s WRONG,I didn t go back instead I went to my primary doctor explaining my pain he open medical leave for me and bunch of tests.I m telling You from my personal experience the moment You return to job Your WC claim is done,their defense would be that You can work even if in the pain.Those are their games,WC doctor after release me to full duty job gave me piece of paper stating that I agree with his decision of course I didn t sign it.Do not ever sign nothing what they give You because they will use it against You.You have the right on treatment even if it is pain but this is how the want to play,scarring You that WC isn t treating pain.The point here is if You are hurt and in pain do not go back to job,go to Your doctor who will send You on pain managment,physical therapy etc....I am telling You this because I ve been through all of this s....

(08-27-2011, 08:22 PM)lizdawiz82 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Im really stressed out over this issue ,i try to talk with the lawyer about it but shes always busy and never returns calls

Maybe its time to find another lawyer.

(09-07-2011, 07:02 PM)mmanna Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 08:22 PM)lizdawiz82 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Im really stressed out over this issue ,i try to talk with the lawyer about it but shes always busy and never returns calls

Maybe its time to find another lawyer.

Im want to but dont trust lawyers anymore ,im afraid im gonna get another lawyer who does not care