Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you all miss me?
we went to Osage National Park......a beautiful area.we had the park all to ourselves..well kinda there were 20 or 30 dear in the area they were a bit shy but if we just sat in the camp they would peacefully graze 50 feet or so from us...let it get dark tho and the coons came out....Daniel had a blast sitting outside feeding them dogfood and bread..they were funny little bandits even after we went inside they were touching everything we had left outside the camper to see if it was worth stealing or eating....we went swimming in the river it was a beautiful swimming hole with a tree over it with the swinging rope this year even Daniel went on it...it was a great time the kids got to see their Granny Judy and their Aunt Lori and things were going great until we hear a scream..........and Becca is at the door white as a sheet with just a towel on "where is my brother when I need him"she pants as she come in the camper butt naked..whats wrong I ask her there are huge scorpions all over the shower floor...(she has come running from the showers to the camper with nothing but a towel on..its a good thing we are alone in the camp ground)I go back to the shower rooms with Shae (9) and we find 2 little scorpions and Shae steps on em like they are nothing...she turns and looks at her big sister and says with discust "thats what you were scared of?"rolls her eyes and walks away....its gonna take one hellva dude to impress that one I think.....Becca refuses to finish her shower...Daniel gets mad cuz Shae squashed the scorpians so he goes looking for one we find him one and he puts it between two pieces of plastic he has to fix blow up rafts so he is a happy camper....all in all it was great....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

sounds like you all had a great time!
no matter where you're at there you are

Glad you had fun and are back safe and sound.

Sounds like you had a great time, happy for you... Up here you dont find any campgrounds empty until about late sept, but then we are having lows in the 30's.. We are going to have an early winter, we have had lows in the low 40's already and the bee's are plentiful.. Our popal and birch tree's are turning colors already but thats the great northwoods for ya........

they are saying a late winter here.our trees are turning but its brown and falling from lack of water!yesterday was the first day of school for most around here so campgrounds are empty.we homeschool so its our favorite time to camp...

Laughing! Jayne we really do need to go camping together, this sounds so much like my home.

Did you find a camper yet?

No, we are still looking. The ones I have looked at all have leaky roofs.

Were you gone? Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

jayne...I always miss you, but did not know you were gone..maybe because I am gone so much..lol. However, sounds like you all had a great time.. love to hear of it. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I miss Bronco jayne 8 5,934 07-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Did you miss me? jayne 14 6,118 04-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Sithie
  Im back, anybody miss me, lol??? monster2 19 9,055 02-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Last Post: monster2
  I MISS RED jayne 26 14,911 11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Smile I miss...oldies but goodies capricorn 7 5,790 10-31-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: capricorn