Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lake ramp jump.....
My son and a few friends went to a near by lake for a little fun.. Little did they know there was a guy there taking some video footage...... Check out what a few country boys do when they are bored.. The video loads slow so be patient.........Lake jump

which one was your boy? I bet he would be up for hillbilly fishing also......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Austin was the second boy to jump, black shorts, blue shirt.. Ya have to like the way they share the shoe's so they all dont have wet shoes... But the kicker is........... Those were mine, brand new and they hold my lifts well.......

Hes a cutie....

Bronco looks like they were out for some fun.....you need to teach them how to use a hammer so they can repair their ramp...I wish i had that kind of energy........but they are haveing fun...
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Good looking kid, Bronco. Looks like they were having a lot of fun. Is the dog in the video Bronco Jr. ???

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

(08-12-2011, 08:13 PM)UndercovrAngel Wrote: Good looking kid, Bronco. Looks like they were having a lot of fun. Is the dog in the video Bronco Jr. ???

Angel ^j^

Nope, I believe it was the man who was filming. But looks like a friendly well behaved lab.. As far as the good looking kid, he takes after daddy......lol. He is the spitting image of me at that age except for I have light brown hair and I was a bit bigger...... All muscle......lol.. My genes must run strong because dominick is the same spitting image of austin as a baby...

give up those genes next year when you have a girl please

(08-13-2011, 08:50 AM)jayne Wrote: give up those genes next year when you have a girl please

I will try my hardest......

to have a girl or to give up the genes?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today's news......wheelchair ramp Bummer Knees 8 6,236 07-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Cedar lake jayne 3 2,662 05-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Hubby building a ramp & sidewalks Bummer Knees 9 5,798 10-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Loosing a lake Tuffy 13 4,202 06-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  Fire in Lake Tahoe, California chrischris 6 3,160 06-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees