Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Africa relief
I admit Admin you are right...she is doing a good thing she is responding to a need.a need that has been scripted to tear at her heart strings....but the same need has been there for 100 years in that country....it will be there in another 100 years.....I am sorry Chris Chris
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(08-12-2011, 11:46 AM)freebird Wrote: Someone needs to teach in Africa how kids are conceived. They have kids like animals and they are starving to death. Aids is like the flu......

It would be wise to teach birth control and safe sex. I feel bad for the Kids. The adults need to stop multiplying by the droves. Maybe a cargo drop of Condoms over some parts of Africa with a message but most cannot read.

It is a sad situation in Africa, BUT we must take care of our own first.

I love America. I support St. Judes and my Church. We take care of our own in the South.

Freebird one of the problems in Africa is this. A female must prove that they can have children before they marry. The word celibacy does not exist, if a male wishes to have sex it is against tribal custom for a woman (of menstruating age) to refuse. Men refuse to wear condoms, men still feel that they must have a virgin to heal veneral disease. HIV on the continent is out of control 7 out of every 10 adults is HIV positive. We had a maid who was only 19 that had 4 kids. On her afternoon break she had males hopping the fence for sex. (We only had a maid because I was in boarding school and my mother was in poor health). When we found out what she was doing we fired her, two other maids did the same thing.

I too give money to St. Jude's, they are the true saints of medical care.

What's happening in Africa is horrible but it's not going to change. Zimbabwe can't feed their people, they made all of the whites there give their farms to the african people. South Africa is next, in the first 2 years with Mandela in change over $20,000.000. disappeared in the government, most of that went to his secretary of education who still lives in France where she fled with the money.

I hate that we hurt Chris Chris....she doesnt derseve to be hurt she was trying to do good...African relief is one of the biggest scams on earth...our church has a family over there trying to help it is rough most everyone we have to go thru to help them is in France or Canada...no one in Africa
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so I was going to leave this alone, but I do want to thank Admin for saying what I should have said in my first reply. It's nice to have someone looking out for us that is so level headed. You guys took my "simple" post and turned it into something it wasn't.

I wear big girl panties and it's time to move on to other subjects. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

I wear Hanes and I was just keeping it real.Big Grin

If America would put there effort into there own people, we would even a stronger nation. SECURE our Borders, Become energy dependent and take care of our starving citizens, the elderly etc.

God Bless the USA.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe some Help for Pain Relief.... 1171 0 1,942 03-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Home from Africa Bummer Knees 0 1,132 02-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees