Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA-info regarding scar on face
I fell off a ladder at work back around January. The accident left a scar above my right eyebrow roughly an inch long. Am I entitled to any compensation for this scar? I reported the accident to the company and received 8 stitches that day. Any help and information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
This happened in Pennsylvania and I work through the county but funded through the state and federal government

maybe. Pennsylvania does provide disfigurement benefits for conditions that are serious and permanent about the head, face, and neck.
contact Labor and Industry for more help.
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/ser...ode=2#info
you may also be entitled to corrective surgery by a plastic surgeon.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Tim or Timothy Belt is a Pa. lawyer and a member here he will be able to tell you spot on your rights in the state of Pa. good luck
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks Jayne...how do I contact him

PM on here

What is PM?

private message.....he checks in fairly often but things slow way down on the week ends

Sorry, I went away for the weekend. The answer is yes you may be entitled to compensation for a facial scar. Unfortunately there is no neat little formula and it basically comes down to what the judge thinks it is worth. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss the matter in greater detail.

Sorry, I went away for the weekend. The answer is yes you may be entitled to compensation for a facial scar. Unfortunately there is no neat little formula and it basically comes down to what the judge thinks it is worth. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss the matter in greater detail.
And why are all my posts lately posting twice?

cuz your good?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abdominal pain (scar tissue) WI bronco54501 9 9,683 12-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  scar tissue around disc area jstadfrntpn 16 18,658 03-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Gatekeeper
  Question about scar tissue Bummer Knees 7 7,234 03-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Minor Scar at work jscottbsn 5 4,027 10-26-2009, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  MRI results..scar tissue?. back people help ksgirl 14 12,948 01-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Last Post: lfoster21
  Numbness in face tpm 8 2,735 12-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Last Post: tpm