Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MMI released, now what?
(06-25-2011, 10:46 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: bravo we just don't get many PI's who are also injured workers on this forum, and I am one who has been watched by a PI but nothing was ever used in court.

For many on this forum the PI's have tried to complicate the already stressful life of the injured workers, so please understand the reaction some of us have.

I am not as trusting of individuals as I once was due to my experiences with work comp but I am going to throw my doubts aside and welcome you to the forum.

Please let me know if there is any way I can be of help.

There was a comment someone made here, That I was phishing for information,My only question is why would I indentify my self as a P.I if I was here to Investigate or cause any harm,
and I understand why Injured workers are so distrustful of P.I's But we are not all like that, I worked hard for my money. But thank you anyways for reaching out, I read alot of forums here for the past 3 months, and during that time I was doubtful weather to post or not, But I finally decided to regardless of the consequences. Im just glad there is so much good info here.

Set the dogs on the PI watching my place...I wasnt doing anything wrong....but I dislike sneaky people...got a question ask it outright...upfront and honest....PIs have made life a living hell for many on here....the simple act of being watched or of thinking you are being watched when you are hurting is cruel....Maybe now you see it from our side....watch your back cuz they are watching you now....one picture can cut your check off or stop it for a year...that can cost you your car and or your home....a couple of minutes of film can stop you from getting a settlement....your turn to be paranoid....welcome to our world.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(06-28-2011, 12:27 PM)jayne Wrote: Set the dogs on the PI watching my place...I wasnt doing anything wrong....but I dislike sneaky people...got a question ask it outright...upfront and honest....PIs have made life a living hell for many on here....the simple act of being watched or of thinking you are being watched when you are hurting is cruel....Maybe now you see it from our side....watch your back cuz they are watching you now....one picture can cut your check off or stop it for a year...that can cost you your car and or your home....a couple of minutes of film can stop you from getting a settlement....your turn to be paranoid....welcome to our world.....

You are truly an ignorant!, If a P.I is on you, most likely is because your a crook!,,, I hope you get busted. DOUCHE!

You know Bravo, I tried in another thread to get you to understand what was going on here, but you clearly did not get it.
(http://www.workerscompensation.com/forum...#pid136078)

Personally I have always said some PI's were people who wanted to be cops but were too fat or too stupid to pass the entrance exams. Weight is clearly not your problem. Best of luck wherever you go. You are not welcome here any longer.

ahh admin you have a better way with words than I do you must have had a real good southern grandparent
(06-28-2011, 11:56 PM)bravo Wrote:
(06-28-2011, 12:27 PM)jayne Wrote: Set the dogs on the PI watching my place...I wasnt doing anything wrong....but I dislike sneaky people...got a question ask it outright...upfront and honest....PIs have made life a living hell for many on here....the simple act of being watched or of thinking you are being watched when you are hurting is cruel....Maybe now you see it from our side....watch your back cuz they are watching you now....one picture can cut your check off or stop it for a year...that can cost you your car and or your home....a couple of minutes of film can stop you from getting a settlement....your turn to be paranoid....welcome to our world.....

You are truly an ignorant!, If a P.I is on you, most likely is because your a crook!,,, I hope you get busted. DOUCHE!

it is "you are truly ignorant" there is no "an" needed in that sentance... Nope not a crook settled several years ago and in fact was hurt so badly got my SSDI first time around...Douche is something women use to get rid of odor and germs they dont want around.....Bet you know alot about that subject.....buh by

Thanks for booting him Admin. We all have our bad days and say some thing we don't really mean but he was just never going to get it. PI's follow both honest people and bad because WC is always wanting to cut your pay. They get one shot of you looking like you did something wrong so they stop your pay and hope you wont fight for it. I'm not sure how many hours they spent watching me only to find out I was not lying. Sounds like in this guys case he might be worried they are going to follow him. It must be his turn in the barrel

I do believe Bravo showed his true colors!

Thank you Adim.

dont believe he was a pro...believe he was a nut

Jayne he was worse than a nut, he had no moral values!

well Kathy I have been accused of that myself LOL.....have you found a camper yet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  released full duty but still have arm/leg weakness backwater 1 984 10-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Released to work! Now What? Fusion26 17 13,147 08-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Fusion26
  Released to full duty but no work. Dacsr 3 7,478 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
  Released for Work Ga. Gunny 3 5,174 09-18-2012, 08:35 PM
  Dr. released me to light duty, but I don't think I'm ready islandrock 7 17,154 02-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Last Post: islandrock
  Lump sum after being released to full duty?? Vicksquick7 1 7,277 02-03-2012, 04:17 AM
  How to get released from total temporary disability? UncleRuckus 3 7,678 01-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Released by IME Doc While Still Under Restrictions from My Doc HadEnuffAlready 5 13,974 09-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: gba2011
Question Released by a doctor not on the MPN list in ca lizdawiz82 4 8,786 09-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Released to work for three years -Now i Just can't anymore Edwin 6 9,318 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kate