Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MMI released, now what?
As far as whether or not going back to work (any type) being a positive or negative. If I was released to work and did not have a job to go back to. I would file for unemployment and be looking for work. That is what a normal person would do. I do not see that particular thing affecting your claim. Your benifits are based on pre-injury wages and mmi rating. They are not based on you not looking for work when you can.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

as long as all parties know of your dual employment then even though it's complicated there is no deceit.
as long as you are no longer working for the employer with the claim then you are ok to expect a negotiated buyout or Compromise & Release.

there is no way to predict how long negotiations could take. the best way to get things moving is to have court date so the parties have some motivation to make a deal.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Since you are a PI . Perhaps you are in the wrong place for help. Maybe you are a PI for this message board. Like Jane said .........Karma.

I live life with honesty and like to think all individuals have high regards with honesty.

But I must admit I am having difficulities in seeing the honesty with this thread.

(06-25-2011, 10:48 AM)1171 Wrote: as long as all parties know of your dual employment then even though it's complicate there is no deceit.
as long as you are no longer working for the employer with the claim then you are ok to expect a negotiated buyout or Compromise & Release.

there is no way to predict how long negotiations could take. the best way to get things moving is to have court date so the parties have some motivation to make a deal.

that's more information my attoryney has given me in the past year, 1171
thank you so much.

(06-25-2011, 03:10 PM)Shadow Wrote: Since you are a PI . Perhaps you are in the wrong place for help. Maybe you are a PI for this message board. Like Jane said .........Karma.

how ignorant can you be? So your saying Im injured because im a P.I?
you and Jane show lack of respect for other peoples injuries.
What does been a P.I have anything to do with karma,?
(06-25-2011, 04:59 PM)Bummer Knees Wrote: I live life with honesty and like to think all individuals have high regards with honesty.

But I must admit I am having difficulities in seeing the honesty with this thread.

What are you trying to say? Just come out and say it... I didn't come here to argue with anyone or to ***edited by admin - watch your foul mouth **** around,
Im here for the advice the atty is not giving me, so if you are here to help then thank you, If not this is our last convo we have,
Thank you.

you're welcome.
be well.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

IMHO, PI fishing expedition. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Hang in there bravo...you've just crossed over into: http://www.youtube.com/embed/NzlG28B-R8Y?rel=0 You'll find both shadow and substance while you're here. Hey, have some fun with it - and learn something, too! Shy

(06-25-2011, 08:23 PM)Wink Wrote: Hang in there bravo...you've just crossed over into: http://www.youtube.com/embed/NzlG28B-R8Y?rel=0 You'll find both shadow and substance while you're here. Hey, have some fun with it - and learn something, too! Shy

thanks you and 1171 seem to be the only one's in here that are legit ppl, the others just here to critize me,
They have no idea of what Ive been through...
thank you thou

bravo we just don't get many PI's who are also injured workers on this forum, and I am one who has been watched by a PI but nothing was ever used in court.

For many on this forum the PI's have tried to complicate the already stressful life of the injured workers, so please understand the reaction some of us have.

I am not as trusting of individuls as I once was due to my experiences with work comp but I am going to throw my doubts aside and welcome you to the forum.

Please let me know if there is any way I can be of help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  released full duty but still have arm/leg weakness backwater 1 984 10-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Released to work! Now What? Fusion26 17 13,147 08-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Fusion26
  Released to full duty but no work. Dacsr 3 7,478 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
  Released for Work Ga. Gunny 3 5,174 09-18-2012, 08:35 PM
  Dr. released me to light duty, but I don't think I'm ready islandrock 7 17,154 02-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Last Post: islandrock
  Lump sum after being released to full duty?? Vicksquick7 1 7,277 02-03-2012, 04:17 AM
  How to get released from total temporary disability? UncleRuckus 3 7,678 01-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Released by IME Doc While Still Under Restrictions from My Doc HadEnuffAlready 5 13,974 09-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: gba2011
Question Released by a doctor not on the MPN list in ca lizdawiz82 4 8,786 09-17-2011, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Woodlawn
  Released to work for three years -Now i Just can't anymore Edwin 6 9,318 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kate