Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you all dont mind helping
http://www.wvscholar.com/vote.cfm

A young man from my church is looking to obtain a scholarship, and part of the process is a vote from friends, community, and church members! I wouldn't normally ask people to blindly vote for someone they don't know, but I can't express enough how deserving I think he is. He's an incredibly kind, patient, intelligent person with a thirst for life. His mom has been battling breast cancer this year, and he's been so courageous thru it all and has continued to strive for excellence in all that he does even thru this difficult time. She's doing well now, and you can see the loving bond their family has for each other so plainly. He has a love for God that is rarely found in young men his age, it's so inspiring! If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the link, select his name from the drop down list (Mark Stewart) and enter your e-mail address. Then go to your e-mail and confirm your vote. When I confirmed mine, it was in my "Junk" e-mail bin--so if you don't see it, try looking there.

Thanks so much for your support!

this is a friend of mine from another state...if you all dont mind helping getting this young man get his education.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Done and confirmed....... I also dont like voting blindly, but if you say he is a good kid and needs the help I trust your word....

thanks my friend

Just completed the voting for your friend.

I do hope he receives his scholarship!

(06-08-2011, 09:22 AM)jayne Wrote: http://www.wvscholar.com/vote.cfm

A young man from my church is looking to obtain a scholarship, and part of the process is a vote from friends, community, and church members! I wouldn't normally ask people to blindly vote for someone they don't know, but I can't express enough how deserving I think he is. He's an incredibly kind, patient, intelligent person with a thirst for life. His mom has been battling breast cancer this year, and he's been so courageous thru it all and has continued to strive for excellence in all that he does even thru this difficult time. She's doing well now, and you can see the loving bond their family has for each other so plainly. He has a love for God that is rarely found in young men his age, it's so inspiring! If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the link, select his name from the drop down list (Mark Stewart) and enter your e-mail address. Then go to your e-mail and confirm your vote. When I confirmed mine, it was in my "Junk" e-mail bin--so if you don't see it, try looking there.

Thanks so much for your support!

this is a friend of mine from another state...if you all dont mind helping getting this young man get his education.

Done

thank you all

I have 3 email accounts, voted for him on each account. Hope he gets it.

Bodybuilder1958

Just a thought, when I voted early today he was trailing by almost 300 votes.. BB has a good idea, if you have extra email accounts please try to vote more then once...

I couldnt ask for better friends thanks a bunch all of you

After reviewing the scholarship sponsor. Well, he just got 4 votes and two more tomorrow. Jayne and Bronco, I sent you a PM.

If anyone want to vote more than once, let me know. By looking at whats going on with the votes so far. Someone is already doing what we are trying to do and what I have in mind.

And hell, I didn't thing there were any REDNECKS in Virginia.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some things just dont work jayne 5 4,133 09-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  could you get your mind back here? jayne 1 2,085 11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Small town , people helping each other bodybuilder1958 3 3,627 05-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Suspicious Mind or....... chrischris 7 5,341 03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Losing my mind need help finding it please Manley2 17 12,237 09-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  dont send a man jayne 6 6,246 08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Mind Game chrischris 5 4,081 07-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Dont ever think it cant get any worse jayne 20 11,162 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  What did you keep in mind choosing your Life Partner... ? kaistenolee 0 2,104 10-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Last Post: kaistenolee
  dont ever give in jayne 7 5,191 09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Last Post: jayne