Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of my dogs & flowers
Wow...all you guys with the big dogs...something else... mine is only 4 lbs and she rules the house...how do you cope with the size of your dogs and the number.. mine takes over where ever I put her. I guess I am a little different with her for instance, I just got brand new carpet through out the house and I don't let her walk on it. I carry her. We have rooms that is ceramic tile and she walks on that only. She will actually go the the edge of the room with the ceramic tile is and bark until I come and get her and carry her to another part of the house. She is so funny like this. I guess because I trained her. We didn't get new carpet in my painting room, which is where this picture is taken. I have to get the carpet once I move out. that is a long story...any way...

here is a picture of my little princess..Sally

[attachment=305]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Oh...Monster.. Alexia wants Smokey...she loves the pictures of your smokey... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

true friends when hubbie was down from his fight w/ ladder when he had to be lifted or moved MAX had to go to his house he wouldnt let any of us near him and god forbid if a candy paper gets in the floor he protects it STRANGE DOG but a part of the familey
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Spring ~ all of them are little girls and Stella and Smokie were terrors when they were getting their big dog teeth. Stella literally ate both my recliners at 500 bucks each and the arm of my couch. I couldn't catch her to punish her and she love's the 'doggy off spray'. I still haven't replaced the furniture, I'm afraid they'll eat it, that's pretty sad I know but just the way it goes around here I guess Smile She also started eating the drywall in exhubby's room. Smokie chewed everything in site. In one of those pics there is a sock behind her. She is a sock monster and you dare not leave one anywhere that she can get to it Smile Smokie alkso talks when we leave for a bit and then come home. I really need to record it, it's very funny.

Red ~ Princess is adorable Smile I can't believe she's trained to not walk on the carpet, that is the cutest thing I ever heard! If you will PM me your address I will make some little bookmarks of Smokie for Alexia. If you can get away with it though don't tell Alexia in case it's a bit before I get to it.

Sweet ~ Max protecting candy wrappers is just TO cute, LOL! Yes, they are very protective and don't want anyone strange near mom or dad. Same thing happened to me with exhubby, dogs had to be put away before they could get near him.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Red..Speaking of your doggie not getting on the carpet...my older dog will not walk on the tile...so she doesn't go in the kitchen. And when we moved into this house..it has a front porch wooden floors...we had to put throw rugs down so she can go outside. She is so well mannered will not get on the furniture...listens to all commands....but you have to remember we had her while I was still raising a family. She was professional trained for hunting...my son in the Navy loved to bird hunt...so if you reach for the shot gun she is already to go.

Monster....Baxter never has chewed up anything...but has dug some of the biggest holes in our yard that you would of thought he was going to bury someone in. My poor hubby has had to fill and regrow the grass so many times that I think we have a whole new yard.

Sweet....Aren't the little funny things they do...just make you love them more. You are so right...the are true friends...both of are dogs love to go bye bye..can you just see them in the car. Baxter with his head out the window ears blowing in the wind...we even go to the drive in...and get them ice cream cones...yes they are very spoiled...

he scared me half to death when we first got him we went to a small state park and he got out of his harness and run of corse i was running to the road and having a spazam
i was afraid he was getting in the road in front of a car a couple was coming up the path and ask me what was the matter i cryed my dog got loose they said is that your dog? he was running rite behind me you can just see this cry babie standing there a grown woman crying her eyes out and max looking at me like whats wrong?

Sweet tooth that is the sweetest story...dogs are very in tune to people's emotions. I remember when I had a surgery and then came home, Sally cried and cried until my husband put her in the bed next to me and then she cuddled up around my shoulder and neck which is where she fits well...and just went to sleep. She can be very adorable...very small however, compared to all of your pets...

Monster..that is so nice of you...I will not say anything to Alexia, but I will PM you my address...she just loved him when he was in the first picture and then she saw him sleeping she was just in awe... thank you..you are so kind...when you have time don't hurry like you said ok...

sweet tooth Wrote:he scared me half to death when we first got him we went to a small state park and he got out of his harness and run of corse i was running to the road and having a spazam
i was afraid he was getting in the road in front of a car a couple was coming up the path and ask me what was the matter i cryed my dog got loose they said is that your dog? he was running rite behind me you can just see this cry babie standing there a grown woman crying her eyes out and max looking at me like whats wrong?

Sweet...I know just what you mean...we worry about our pets just like they are family...because they are. When we moved back to where we are now....hubby and I were more concerned about if the dogs would have a yard big enough to run and get the exercise they needed...and a fence they couldn't get out of. Our son even told me once that I spoil the dogs more then I did him......lol. I know that just can't be true......lol

its a good thing the grands were little so my fence idea went over real good cant let the babies follow max in the road

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures bronco54501 0 1,343 01-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  My Dogs bodybuilder1958 3 1,944 09-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Wedding Pictures by Red red1030 1 2,096 01-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Last Post: jayne
  try to figure out how to post pictures inpainokla 17 11,057 06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Pictures and more pictures Tuffy 32 20,532 04-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Weekend get together pictures Tuffy 25 10,608 10-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Pictures of the Castle get together. Tuffy 16 7,887 08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Last Post: backache
  Pictures of animals Tuffy 44 18,131 07-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Last Post: fencer11
Toungue Pictures!!! vickinat 108 42,686 05-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Oregon Pictures red1030 14 6,633 04-02-2009, 08:22 PM