Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominick is here
I want to thank you all for the congrats.... I went back to hospital and relieved my wife, she was beat..We both only had 2 hrs of sleep so mom needed to rest, She slept to almost 10 pm... I ejoyed every minuite, i had to come home for the night to get a few things ready.. We get to take him home in the morning..... I will put a few pics up tomorow, if I am able. The pain scale is broke, I had no meds with me and without getting to rest much I had to come home and rest with the med cocktail........

What an adorable baby. Congrats to mom and dad. enjoy..they are only small for short time and it will be the most blessed time ever. I love babies..and it looks like jayne has already been kissing the toes...lol ... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

he is so adorable
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Ya know, lay off the "red head" his halo just caught on fire! Plus, the only thing we red heads are really missing is that filter for your thoughts to your vocal cords! He is beautiful!
The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

glad to see you home sithie
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Thanks everyone, he is a cutie for sure.. He was suposed to be released yesterday morning.. Then a problem arose, legs were swelling and discolered.. They ran a bunch of bloodwork and kept him monitored.. They were worried about his heart not pumping enough blood.. We noticed the diapers (huggies) were leaving rings around his legs.. They said that wouldnt cause the discoler, and after blood work results they said he was ok to leave.. And told us it was because we were holding him to much, which lead to not enough blood flow to the legs.... We agreed because every one was there holding him.. Well when we got him home we noticed they went from newborn diapers to 1 month.... Of course they didnt say the diapers wasnt causing it, but we told them they were to tight...............

But he is home, safe and sound and wow we almost forgot what it was like being 17 years apart from our first...lol... His nights and days are mixed up, he is used to mom working 3 to 4 am and getting home around 11.. We took shifts all night and we are tired, and joyfull at the same time........Love it.... I will post afew pics later.....

Bronco dont you be spoiling that little man....thats our job.....now if I can just get you to bring him to Okla and get Bummer and UA up here he wouldnt be worth nothing by the time we were done with him....he would be spoiled rotten....I would send him home with his own chickens....and of course a basset hound
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Dont wory, I think it's to late though. His eyes are fully open today, not sure if he can see clearly but he is looking..Bright blue eyes, just hope they stay that way, Austins was the same color but changed to a bluish hazel.. He has a check up in the morning weight and skin color.

Sorry I am late stud muffin, but you know why. Congrats, and I am glad all went well and the misses and baby are fine.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

(05-20-2011, 12:09 AM)AQA Wrote: Sorry I am late stud muffin, but you know why. Congrats, and I am glad all went well and the misses and baby are fine.

Thanks AQA, And I know you have been busy. Since Dominick was born I have been busy myself, almost forgot how much time goes into a new born.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dominick bronco54501 4 3,026 08-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Dominick update bronco54501 5 3,217 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Dominick bronco54501 11 6,856 08-26-2012, 09:38 AM
  Poor Dominick bronco54501 8 5,190 02-11-2012, 01:50 PM
  just a few pics of Dominick bronco54501 10 6,180 11-17-2011, 07:44 PM