Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on fire
hey guys the swamp here is on fire and about to get out of its boundries say a prayer they get it contained i dont want to leave home .what would i do with Isabelle?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Prayers are being said for you Sweet Tooth.

Bring her to Oklahoma
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

well it got hairie for a bit it jumped the swamp boundries and has gotten into fla [as long as it stays away from me ]

Thanks for sharing Sweet tooth, I have been thinking about you but did not know if you could get online due to the fire.

thanks for your concern i not in any danger it has never got close to me just the one time they were going to make us leave but the smoke makes it bad but its so dry you never know we need rain so bad our yard is gone with no rain and the donkey we dont have to mow lollol

sweet tooth...are you all ok... I should turn the TV on once in awhile and I may know what is happening. ouch.. a fire that close to you.. we need to talk soon...ly Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

yes were fine the fire jumped the river and gone to florida were just smokie rite now but its so dry anything can happen LORD SEND THE RAIN

well PRAISE THE LORD !!!he sent some rain much needed rain hope it helped the fire fighters out at the swamp !! i was mistaken about it going to fla it was getting close to the old homestead they were working to save it (remember the old house Jaynie)dont know about the bordwalk it may not be there anymore but Lord knows all about it we ask for rain and he sent it the Lord is so good to us

oh mercy that would have been such a shame it was such a beautiful place..so rich and full of history...I cant wait to go back....looking at Sept-oct time frame are you up to visitors yet?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tennesee Fire Alarm Cervical_Fusion 2 2,408 06-21-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Train derailment and fire Tuffy 8 5,021 06-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
Rolleyes My Cursor from my Mouse is on fire Bad Boy Bad Boy 6 4,516 08-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Fire Hurt Hoosier 2 2,307 07-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Fire danger Bummer Knees 9 5,126 04-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Admin...fire in Durango Sithie 5 3,090 02-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Last Post: admin
  we didn't start the fire!!! CRABBY 1 2,296 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Las Vegas Fire Bummer Knees 8 3,666 01-26-2008, 04:47 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  Stoke up the fire. Tuffy 7 2,822 12-01-2007, 09:24 PM