Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
they knew it would happen
it was just a matter of when...I have never had a whole lot of patience with electronics....hate em....give me a rotary phone...and a p-38(can opener) and I am happy...I dont need electric knives or a dozen different remotes for Christs sake the TV is 5 steps away....I can never find the phone its always in one of the kids rooms...yesterday as my laptop took forever to load a site Jayne snapped and it went into the front yard along with a dozen can openers...remotes and bloody phones that wont work for me....Bill got out his phone and took a Picture and sent it to Becca.....loaded up Carrie and left......3 hours later I have a new Toshiba in my lap.....Happy mothers day he says....lets see how long this one lasts. Hey the last one lasted 4 years and it was used.....I did good.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

OOOOoooohhhhhh boy, look out forum. Jayne has a new laptop and she is armed and dangerous......lol.

If you went 4 years with a used one, its time was up...... Mine is a old gateway 1200 procesor, slow as molasis but I only use that one when just on here or searching for somthing... I move over to my wifes laptop every time I get a chance. It is the intel core I5, blazing speeds I can actualy play 3 different games at once and have a video playing and its still 3 times faster then my old one......

Glad they got you an awsome mothers day gift.....

I dont know what all this one is...Bill stuck a thing in the side of my old one that all my info went on...he then stuck it into this one....and all my Icons came up....this sucka is fast...I can play pino again so I am happy...Now if someone would have his baby so I could finish a blanket......go fishing with a short pole bubba

so you finely done it !!! i remember you saying you were going to do it !!!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

I really tried to be good....

jayne...i hope you know what a "gem" of a husband you have... lol tell Bill hi for me
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

I know darlin and welcome home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what will happen next........Settlement? = What? classk 10 5,345 04-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Never had this happen, cancelled interviews bodybuilder1958 4 3,237 08-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Anyone ever have this happen before? bagpussinamerica 20 6,139 03-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  this just doesnt happen in Oklahoma jayne 17 6,045 12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  A crazy morning, the Dr. appointment that didn't happen! Bummer Knees 0 2,494 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  We all know or knew someone like this!! bronco54501 9 5,270 01-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Surgery May Not Happen Bummer Knees 13 3,998 05-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  If I knew then what I know now.....!! punk 12 4,279 04-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Last Post: punk
  Who knew FYI CRABBY 2 2,013 12-30-2007, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Pooh