Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our labor and delivery stories for Bronco....just to get him in the mood
I tried up til she left for baby shower, I gave her mother specific instructions......Jumping jacks.... Her mom leaves next week for vegas, i told her if she wants to see her grandson born she better help out.....lol.

well good gravy Bronco......get some mexican food cooking
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well what do you know..congratulations Bronco... this is wonderful...just in time to hear about a brand new baby. I had three and of course my son is in the middle bridged between two very strong willed girls. They started out that way for sure. My third one, Brandi, is the worst and she was the most difficult for me to deliver. Bummer I definitely understand about what you are saying about your husband during the birth of your first baby...Del has three children and never stepped inside the hospital doors before, during or after for the two girls. Thank goodness for my mother. I was 18 years old when my first one was born....and little bit on the scared side. However, I was 22 years and 29 days when my third child a daughter was born. The story is long so I will just say that she delievered herself onto my bed while I was being transported on a gurney to the delivery room. The nurse just about fainted. Within 8 minutes I dilated from a 3 to my daughter coming into her new world. Then the doctor arrived and did his thing ...however, sometime after he left, the nurse was busy working around the room...and I passed out..I guess and I am told that the code team came and I was coded and brought back to life. This is not a normal situation so don't worry yourself. My life has not been a NORMAL situation ever. Brandi was born on a Wednesday and I didn't see her until the following Saturday because I was in a coma. This is one way to get a lot of rest. We have since found out that while I am a "0+" and Del is a "A+" Brandi was and is an "A-". Almost impossible to be our daughter. We spent a few months attempting to figure this out when we all found out. We didn't find out until she was pregnant with her daughter Alexia. She is our daughter and how it works is very interesting but very long..so another time. However...I believe that is why I had such a strange set of circumstances during her delivery. I was not given the RH factor as would have been the case if it has been thought as a possibility for her to have that type of blood.... I wish you the best..and will be saying a prayer for your baby and your wife. God bless you both and your child. What an exciting time...a new baby in the home is such a breath of fresh air and a true ray of sunshine...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any funny wc stories? Mrbigstuff 7 4,561 02-15-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Bronco and others of this forum Bummer Knees 13 10,446 10-12-2014, 05:49 PM
  OOOOOO Bronco AQA 1 2,126 08-25-2013, 10:27 AM
  I miss Bronco jayne 8 5,935 07-19-2013, 09:23 AM
  Has Bronco moved? Bummer Knees 8 6,036 06-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Last Post: bronco54501