Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Questions !
Injured (NJ) 9/2002, had acl reconstruction in 2003 and acl revision done in 2004 also disc herniations L1/L2, L2/L3, L4/L5. Received 400 week's of ttd (7.7 years) that ended in May/10. I was left untreated by IC since 2005 although my doctor requested orthovisc and epidural injections over 60 times from 2005 thru 2010. Judge ruled on treatment and causation in November/10 and I was awarded all treatment that was ignored for the past 6 years. Judge also ruled that IC is liable for all injuries knee/back. I just completed orthovisc and epidural injections. I expect soon to be at MMI and going to IME for PPD or TD rating. I'am receiving SSDI. Just trying to find out 1.) Is it unusal to receive ttd for 400 weeks? 2.) Is it unusal to be left untreated for 6 years? If I'am rated PPD will I have to repay SS, or only if I'am rated with TD?

it will depend...did you tell SSDI you were getting TTD? did they adjust your SSDI for it? did you get it while on TTD or after TTD quit? ...sometimes you can collect the full amount of both as long as you dont go over a certain % I believe its 80%.....if yoy have been up front and honest with SSDI you should have no problems with them.....WC is a whole different ball of wax.....not many from NJ on here do you have a Lawyer? is he any good? we have Tim Belt on here he is from Pa. seeing as that is a neighboring state he may be able to help you when he comes on....seeing as this is a weekend it may be slow...be patient....welcome to the best WC site in the U.S.
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(05-07-2011, 10:35 AM)jayne Wrote: it will depend...did you tell SSDI you were getting TTD? did they adjust your SSDI for it? did you get it while on TTD or after TTD quit? ...sometimes you can collect the full amount of both as long as you dont go over a certain % I believe its 80%.....if yoy have been up front and honest with SSDI you should have no problems with them.....WC is a whole different ball of wax.....not many from NJ on here do you have a Lawyer? is he any good? we have Tim Belt on here he is from Pa. seeing as that is a neighboring state he may be able to help you when he comes on....seeing as this is a weekend it may be slow...be patient....welcome to the best WC site in the U.S.

Yes, Jayne SS had applied the offset all along while I was receiving TTD. When TTD stopped after 400 weeks my SSDI increased because of the ending of the TTD. Yes, I do have a Lawyer have had since day 1. Is he any good, I sure as heck hope so! Just so frustrated as I have been involved with this WC case for almost 10 years and have yet to be rated! Thanks. Happy Mom's day to all Mom's.

go on over to off topics and have some fun.... we all like to pull on Admins grey hair now and again just for fun.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......