Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
i was hurt i 2006 in my lower back i got back to a somewhat normal state then i hurt my back again this today im have new symptoms and shooting pain leg numbness with at times leg weakness that make my fall im in nc does anyone know if it legal to file a cliam with my new employer and should i tell anyone ive been hurt before thanks
if today's injury was done at work then you need to file a new work comp injury with your current employer.

yes, you need to give the doctor an accurate medical history including prior back problems.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
always always tell the truth...they are gonna find out anyway and if you lie about it you are gonna be in deep kimchee....if you have reinjured an old injury it should be covered
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reinjury in MO dwolf34 7 4,361 05-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post: dwolf34

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)