Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Cash Now
[/size]Yesterday Made 4yrs since i have been injured and been on wokerscomp i live in La. I have periphal Neuropathy,nerve damage in left ankle i have spinalcord stimulator aug.2008.

l
[size=xx-large]Like JW Wenigworth SAY I HVAE A STURTURE SETTLEMENT AND I NEED CASH NOW! :
Can any one give some information on wc laws for La. because the web page i go to don't give you that much information on the laws?

Wea are all in need of cash, you will never get rich from WC i have been on WC for 10 years now and i get buy and survivethe best way i know how or learned how to get by.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

(04-06-2011, 03:58 PM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote: Wea are all in need of cash, you will never get rich from WC i have been on WC for 10 years now and i get buy and survivethe best way i know how or learned how to get by.

I thank god i am able to live off what i get for wc and pay my bills but i am ready to get rid of wc and be free of them

(04-06-2011, 04:14 PM)L.D.T Wrote:
(04-06-2011, 03:58 PM)Cervical_Fusion Wrote: Wea are all in need of cash, you will never get rich from WC i have been on WC for 10 years now and i get buy and survivethe best way i know how or learned how to get by.

I thank god i am able to live off what i get for wc and pay my bills but i am ready to get rid of wc and be free of them
Where in LOUISIANA? I live in Union Parish

I complete retired in Jan. 2009 but i can't collect my retirement benefits until wc setttle with me.

Cant collect social secrity benefits because i get to much in wc.

Can any one give me information on La. wc law the web site i go to don't give me to much information.

I have a son that is gradurate in one month and going to college thats why i am ready to settle thank god he is going to colloge in town .

thank god for my sister who live with me and help me with bills and my sonBig Grin

I would suggest a Attorney. Please write normal. I will try to help you but you are "all over the map" with what you say.

http://www.lwcc.com

(04-06-2011, 06:36 PM)freebird Wrote: I would suggest a Attorney. Please write normal. I will try to help you but you are "all over the map" with what you say.

http://www.lwcc.com

I do have a attorney i am just tried of being on wc my attonery told me it's nothing he can unless theyare ready to settle are they stop paying me on wc. so really i am just waiting tell wc tells me tha they are ready to settle.
I live in baton rouge.

your atty is correct; you can't force them to buy you out.
as long as they are paying your benefits there is little the court can do.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

I have been on Louisiana WC for almost 8 years.

If you are getting paid and your medical needs are being met, you are doing good; better than most on this forum.

Have you had a mediation for a settlement? I did almost 2 years ago and we still have not settled because the IC is not ready/satisfied. The MSA put a "snag" in the settlement.

You cannot bring a calf to waterTongue; also you cannot force WC IC to settleSad. Patience is a virtue and it is out of your control.

You may not be able to collect SSI because it is income based, but you can collect SSDI which is based on disability not income.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attorney told me to cash out claim and use own health insurance wcthaway 2 382 04-18-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Desperate for answers California IC offered me cash to buy my life medical Sugarpuss44 5 2,282 08-23-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Injured... need cash fast. Should I ask for a settlement? merk0331 3 3,810 10-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Rolleyes IME exam not favorable Lawyer says cash settlement?? bortner3 26 27,218 08-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  100% dissabled cash out MrPain 19 22,001 04-08-2008, 01:20 PM
  lawsuit cash advance loans zest4life 12 9,397 03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Last Post: zest4life
  what determains a cash settlement 2008xb 14 11,043 03-06-2008, 03:33 PM
  Health Ins Won't Pay If Cash Settlement Bummer Knees 3 4,402 11-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees