Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
83 beautiful degrees
here and we are out cleaning and getting the garden done...picking up the yard getting it ready if this weather keeps up Bill is gonna have to mow......lots of wild onion is up calves are running and playing everywhere and momma hens are clucking as their chicks follow....I love spring......I cannot wait for fresh squash and slicing tomatos fresh green beans ahhhh geez now I am hungry......no flower garden this year I am not able to do both.....my girls are gonna try their hand at it.....sure wish Sweet and Red would move to Oklahoma they could do the flowers Sweet could tell me and Red what to do.....she is after all the oldest......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

It was finally sunny here in Northern PA. Sure does help with depression. Sadly it only got up to 45 and there is still snow on the mountain tops. Calling for rain tomorrow but a high of 55.

I cannot wait for fresh garden produce. Last year my hub grew the most fantastic white potatoes. I am not able to help like i was able to in years past, which is a total bummer. But, there is nothing like fresh produce and it certainly does save on the grocery bill. THINK SPRING!!

here and we are out cleaning and getting the garden done...picking up the yard getting it ready if this weather keeps up Bill is gonna have to mow......lots of wild onion is up calves are running and playing everywhere and momma hens are clucking as their chicks follow....I love spring......I cannot wait for fresh squash and slicing tomatos fresh green beans ahhhh geez now I am hungry......no flower garden this year I am not able to do both.....my girls are gonna try their hand at it.....sure wish Sweet and Red would move to Oklahoma they could do the flowers Sweet could tell me and Red what to do.....she is after all the oldest......
[/quote]

auh so im the oldest? lollol in body maybe but who is always asking for advice? seems like i would be the little sister lollol yes a nice day got the ac going so melissa can try to breath a little better YES south ga is hot and dry already
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ending this beautiful Spring day with...... chrischris 1 2,267 04-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: AQA
  An beautiful Trap showstarlight 2 2,915 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kate
  chilling but beautiful jayne 5 4,772 03-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Beautiful Day Here chrischris 9 5,117 01-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  My Beautiful Paintings by the One and Only! Guess who!!! Wink 8 5,769 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  The Beautiful and weired things about love... luckevincent 9 4,567 10-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  America the Beautiful awesome CRABBY 2 3,069 03-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Tuffy
  beautiful day jayne 16 6,411 02-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  Life on a train absolutely beautiful CRABBY 17 8,292 12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  this is so beautiful... CRABBY 3 2,371 11-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ksgirl