Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, tis me
Okay, I'm calm now.
Won't leave, can't leave, you're stuck with me, deal with it.
Family, love them all you can, deal with them, pray with and for them. That's all we can do.
Won't change my name, style, hide.
I have too many friends here, people who I look for, pray for, laugh with and sadly even cry for and with. Only anther injured worker knows how we feel, the frustration, the anger, our pain, the delays. How could I leave those who understand completely how I feel?

Bodybuilder1958

Besides, I can't leave now....I just got 'posting freak' status here.

glad to hear you aren't leaving. Even though I haven't been on here long, I look forward to seeing your posts along with the other "veterans" of this site. People need a place to come, vent, cry, laugh with others who LIVE their pain and frustrations. I do not know anything about you or anyone else on here, but I would say that anybody willing to "hi jack" your posts has very little going for them. To try to sabotage someones ability to help others, truly needs help themselves. I look forward to seeing you on here as you have been (well, for as long as I have been reading). Stay here, there is strength in numbers!!!
Live, Laugh, Love ~

Pressing the like button!

Glad your staying around, we need all the good folks here we can get

BB a darn good move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

its a pretty good place isnt it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......