Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitting on the Adjuster.
I guess that stratergy didnt pan out......lol

I have had 5 adjusters in 3 years and 3 months. The first one was based in MN and was a god send, he got everything going quickly. The 2nd one was an idiot, wanted me to go to a nursing home once released instead of paying 2,600 for a ramp so I could be brought home------ do the math moron. shortly was replaced or fired . The second to last was snippy---miss do right-- but no problems, she fell in the parking lot and broke her arm and was out on medical leave when my next one appeared.

Now, I have to tell ya a conversation we had. She was always well spoken, polite and seem to be down to earth. She even found money that was owed to me that the last adjuster wasnt going to pay me. Conversations were always different with this one and out of the blue I told her she has a sexy voice.. My wife was laughing when I told her that, and the adjuster laughed right along. I told her I could sit on the phone all day and listen to her voice....

I guess the buttering up I did didnt get me to far.......lol.

nope it didnt.....have you ever seen"her" in person it may be a fella lol......when Bill first went to work for Pepsi he worked weekends and on call....the forman that called for oncall had a voice like warm honey....I answered the phone one morning he apoligized for waking me and asked if Bill was home....I told him yes and with a voice like his he could wake me every morning......a couple of months later I met him he was old,fat and drunk most of the time.....oh lordy but he had a wonderful voice
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I had to reread the title of the thread. At first I thought it read " Hitting an adjuster ". Hell I got all excited with a warm fuzzy feeling.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

me too AQA it does give you that same feeling a good whisky gives ya doesnt it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Oh yes if she would be close you would have seen it posted that way.. I'm not the vengence type and would never ever hit a woman but at this moment I want to reach out and touch someone and it might as well be her.....

What are my odds of being found acountable mentaly gulity of doing such a pleasure......lol.

Jayne as sexy as her voice was you have now placed a vision in my head... I'm now imagining her with rolls hanging over her arm rests and a big tub of kfc chicken with the grease all over her front side.........lol.

You guys are funny, a good morning laugh!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure from the insurance adjuster Bummer Knees 4 3,130 10-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Darn adjuster bronco54501 1 1,937 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Got the call from the adjuster today!!! wcrazed1975 9 4,948 06-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  I found someones adjuster AQA 9 5,212 02-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Last Post: nurse83