Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attny letter
First off a big THANK YOU to everyone who posted on my lost/burnt out post, I needed that kick in the arse Smile
Ok so I received a copy to a letter my attny has sent to the ic attny. This letter states
As you are aware the undersigned represents "me" in the pending wc claim against "so and so". My client has testified at the first hearing for termination. At that time she also testified that she is capable of returning to light duty work as assigned by her physician and it is our understanding that there is no light duty work available. Please confirm this in writing whether the employer has light duty work for "me".
She recently underwent an injection in her lumbar spine/sacrolilliac joint. This is the treatment that was recomended by her physician and affirmed by her orthopediac spinal surgeon she consulted with. We have requested all records and will forward them to you upon receiving.
I am unaware whether we have disposition scheduled for IME dr or whether the employer is interested in mediation on the claim. Please review this correspondance with the employer and contact me so that we may discuss the future handling of this claim. If we are looking at mediation I will meet with "me" and prepare a demand.

Ok so..... This is good right? Sounds good anyways.

it's only good if the carrier responds otherwise it's time for court.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.