Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get attention from your WC judge
Simple, get your state representative to make a personal call to the Director's office. Holy molly, that works, the director's assistant called me, there should be absolutely no reason why there won't be a ruling made this week.

Yes it does work......I love to write letters to my elected officials Quitdude "cleans" them up for me as spelling and punctuation has never been easy for me......I wrote one to President Jimmy Carter (he tried to save Americas money everywhere he went and stayed with people when he could instead of hi dollar hotels)I offered him a bed in our home in Weisbaden Germany but told him if you enjoy having toilet paper,ketchup or for that matter any tomato product bring it yourself as our commasary hadnt had any in months and german toilet paper was rough enough to use as sand paper.....I got a nice letter from one of his staff and it wasnt long before we had plenty of tomato products and toilet paper in our commasary....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(01-25-2011, 03:14 PM)bodybuilder1958 Wrote: Simple, get your state representative to make a personal call to the Director's office. Holy molly, that works, the director's assistant called me, there should be absolutely no reason why there won't be a ruling made this week.

I have just tried this, I just wrote my congressman after being approved and accepted injury, but not getting my weekly comp checks for 2.5 years, won all court proceedings, and having surgery, after i was attacked on my job by a stranger in 2008. The IC owes me so much back pay it's not funny, I lost my car and my home because they just won't pay, I have an attorney, but things just are not being done, I am looking for help anywhere I can get it and only hope he will read what I wrote and help me take action.

wrote? this is the 21st century girl...phone and fax
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

email and copy in everyone from the top to the bottom and check the box in your email that says "notify me when recipient opens email" this way you won't have to wonder if they got it and if they read it!! ALSO then they can all see who you sent it to and then they will all scatter around thinking they better do something because "she sent it to so and so and if I don't do anything, they will find out" blah, blah, blah......

MAYBE......that will help move this along....just MAYBE......good luck!!!!
Live, Laugh, Love ~

(04-30-2011, 09:24 AM)jayne Wrote: wrote? this is the 21st century girl...phone and fax

Ahhhh, yeah, well actually I emailed, I found out today from my husband that he went to school with my congressmans niece, we live in a fairly small area, so we shall see what happens, who else can I contact, I'm so tired of playing this waiting game when they are so clearly in the wrong, they took me all the was the the OK supreme court last year and lost. You would think that's all you need, for the supreme court to say yes they owe you, but my order does not seem to be worth the paper it's written on since I still have not bee paid. They give you a brochure "Your Oklahoma Workers Compensation Rights" it may as well be full of blank pages since it seems I have rights but no recourse, when my rights are violated over and over.

(04-30-2011, 11:38 PM)priss13 Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 09:24 AM)jayne Wrote: wrote? this is the 21st century girl...phone and fax

Ahhhh, yeah, well actually I emailed, I found out today from my husband that he went to school with my congressmans niece, we live in a fairly small area, so we shall see what happens, who else can I contact, I'm so tired of playing this waiting game when they are so clearly in the wrong, they took me all the was the the OK supreme court last year and lost. You would think that's all you need, for the supreme court to say yes they owe you, but my order does not seem to be worth the paper it's written on since I still have not bee paid. They give you a brochure "Your Oklahoma Workers Compensation Rights" it may as well be full of blank pages since it seems I have rights but no recourse, when my rights are violated over and over.

Get a good attorney
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Bring your story to the press, you must have a state paper and if not try the usa today.. It would be quite amusing for them to see it and for everyone else as well... I bet it would draw attention....

But perhaps your attorney should be doing the shouting, or you may need to find a new one.........Good luck..

(05-01-2011, 01:45 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: Bring your story to the press, you must have a state paper and if not try the usa today.. It would be quite amusing for them to see it and for everyone else as well... I bet it would draw attention....

But perhaps your attorney should be doing the shouting, or you may need to find a new one.........Good luck..

Thanks Bronco,
I was debating the whole media thing since my injury arose from a near fatal attack, physical attention is a bit scarey for me as I have damn near become a recluse, but thank you, I did have something in my case occur that opened my attonney's eyes......about 7 months ago he, himself was the victum of a horribly violent crime with injuries, he seems to understand my position a little better now, I would never wish this kind of attack on ANYONE but now he knows part of what I have gone thru.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rolleyes got some attention on wc hurt at work 9 3,396 07-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Last Post: red1030