Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working to get rid of lousy WC judges
Yeah you heard me, and I just had a nice talk with a KS legislature. Yes I've asked for a new judge (did it just this morning) but I've also set the ball rolling to let them know I'm just slightly pissed so here's how you can help me.

I want names of people in KS who have been waiting months for a decision from their WC judge. Sent me a private message. Yeah this might hurt my case but you know what, I frankly don't care. I do have private medical insurance.

I'm tired of being screwed by WC and then WC judges. So are you with me or not? Bummer when are we taking that trip to Topeka?

Bodybuilder1958, a work comp victim no more

it was past time BB thanks for standing firm
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'm with you on this.

Girl how in the world are you going to get around the state capital building, that is a huge place?

I am hearing about legislation being proposed at the state capital, we need to findout if any bills are being introduced and what commiittes are hearing them.

The best thing to do is to schedule a meeting with our legislator, that can be done when they are home.

I've been to Topeka many times and testified on bills. I assisted in getting the Family Support Subsidy Bill introduced into session, and I had a blast doing this!

What ever takes place needs to happen before my February 14th surgery.

I think I'm on thin ice with my knee, it's buckled on me 8 times so far today. It's about 3" bigger around than average.
I've spoken with my local representative, he doesn't serve on the workers compensation committees. He gave me some numbers to call.

Bummer and BB you get the date and I will do my best to be there with you both.....

Body Builder my state rep is the one who introduced legislation resulting in the work comp reform laws in Kansas.

He is the reason why injured workers of our state have it as bad as they do.
I contacted him when I was first going thru work comp and got no where with him.

I have served on 4 different state boards and spent a lot of time in Topeka.

The legislature seems to want to help the businesses and not the injured workers. My point, get the worker back to work. Not on the disability lists, not on SSDI, not sitting at home.

the problem is injured workers have a bad rep. because of all the twits that scream oh my back and milk the system.....but they should understand if we ask to do all we can to RETURN to work fror Christs sake help us dont disable us

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas IR and working????? bobbehex1 7 3,082 07-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Last Post: 1171
  QME done, 3% WPI, MMI Status, but, working labtech 7 6,405 04-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Last Post: labtech
  Working Against Restrictions InjuredWorker2198 2 3,804 04-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  California Judges & Carriers audited 1171 0 2,075 01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
  working at the same job after settlement greenjob 10 12,516 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Last Post: chicagoHdiscs
  restrictions from dr, but still working tys 8 11,723 05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Last Post: tys
  Help!! Working while off on TTD ladidy13 3 4,537 12-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Office of the judges of compensation claims Cookiecrum 3 9,019 08-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Last Post: kate
  Getting paid wc while working lolipop2004 4 6,085 06-03-2009, 09:46 AM
  im hurt and still working help CA! northernryda 1 3,301 05-22-2009, 02:02 PM