Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaelynn
My 8 year old daughter Shaelynn came home from church school today with a long face Sad she had gotten another spanking at school... (she only looks cute and sweet) I sat down and told her Shaelynnie you have to stop getting spanked at school do you understand? She looked at me took a deep breath and said I understand but you better tell Miss Jennita !(her teacher)....so cute
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(01-24-2011, 05:00 PM)jayne Wrote: My 8 year old daughter Shaelynn came home from church school today with a long face Sad she had gotten another spanking at school... (she only looks cute and sweet) I sat down and told her Shaelynnie you have to stop getting spanked at school do you understand? She looked at me took a deep breath and said I understand but you better tell Miss Jennita !(her teacher)....so cute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is a cute statement.......lol

Do spankings happen in the south, here they are not allowed...... Just courios, I was raised with spankings and when I got them 99% I deserved it... But truley was affective, now days here they send you to your room. And if in school they give you detention or turn you in to the school cop and they send you to social services or juvinle court or both.....

They voted out spanking here about 10 years ago and the schoolkids went wild....took 2 years of it then they put the spankings back in.....we homeschool the kids but they go to church school 3 hours a day where kids get help with math or english or whatever they need extra help with also gives them time to get with other kids to play and have a good time...

skeeter wants to know what she did to get this spanking? he wondering if its what they have in common causing her to get in trouble lollol?
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

well kinda,she thinks she should rule the world...

That sweet little girl!

Shaelynn is a little doll, a beautiful child!

I just can't imagine her doing anything to cause a spanking, Laughing!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my Shaelynn jayne 8 4,589 08-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Poor Shaelynn jayne 22 10,944 01-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Last Post: capricorn