Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED
Welcome back Red
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Hi all..just a short note to say thanks and that I do plan on being here more in the future. I still have a few busy moments ahead of me that I must tend to and a few more stressors that I must relief myself of one way or another and then I hope to have a bright shining smile for all... Sweet tooth.. I left a message on your phone today to ask about Skeeter but I just read that he has come home...make sure he keeps drinking a lot of water...not just coffee or tea ok... have him rest, but he needs to build up his strength also.. however, if I know him..keeping him down will be the problem..not staying down... call me again ok..

jayne..tell sithie when you talk to her that I put her family on our church's prayer line.. and that I will be praying and thinking about her and her family..Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

sorry RED i didnt get your message but thanks yes i think this has put him down for a bit he is so weak it worries me
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Red and Sweet it is so good to see you both back here.... we need you both...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......