Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Dew bad for you?
Alright already...I know that EVERYTHING is bad for you, but this really hurt my feelings: A few months ago I took approximately 2 cases of Mountain Dew to the dump. I did that after a cashier at my local store told me that it causes cirrhosis of the liver. I took her word for it. Only today did I finally google mountain dew bad for you? What do you guys and gals think?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...html?cat=5

Be sure to click on page 2.

ewwww thats just nasty
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Wow..I liked the part where he referred to what research was done and its results. I would check it out a little more clearly, but it all has a clear ring to it that says, mountain dew may need to go away ... My poor uncle, my mom's older brother was the "Mountain Dew" man with the long beard etc. He would not like to hear this.. I remember when he was growing that long beard... I believe this was in the mid to late 60's. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

i have a lot of kidney trouble stones and the whole deal well the speicalist ask if i drank mountian dew and said to never do !!that there was something in them that works on the kidneys so i say u did the right thing
BUT hated to give them up a good dew with a bag of p-nuts in it and a good moon pie YUM YUM
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Hey SWEETS, I always thought it was a RC and a moon pie. Guess I need to get out of the woods more often.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

yea things look different back in that holler lollol truefuly i was fond of the BIG RED DRINKS lollol now? its diet dr pepper lollol guess none are good for ya

Hell, at our age, well, it all good as long as we have fun.

And yep, things do look alot diffent back in the holler, alot clearer.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Well hells bells n tater peels !! I always knew I was gonna die from something. I have been a heavy Dew drinker since I was 18. First thing I dew in the morning is take a swig and last thing at night before I go to sleep. Guess that I am an addict.. you never see me throughout the day without on by my side.

Now they want to take that away from me, as well as my ciggies. And that would be a big no no. There would't be a soul left on earth who would want to be near me if they took these 2 bad habits away from me. I'd be going more than postal !!!

So I will take the chance. After all, why die miserable ??

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

yep a nice place to visit IN THE SUMMER TIME lollol i cant take the cold anymore and hey im older than you lollol

Back in the holler Mt Dew comes in a mason jar and is crystal clear....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old man on the mountain jayne 26 12,708 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Colorado mountain high bodybuilder1958 7 7,603 08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Last Post: lefty
  Mountain Man backache 26 13,162 01-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
Smile blondeback mountain hurt at work 3 3,428 12-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  mountain neighbors hurt at work 8 7,358 10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth