Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praying for a good day!
I have a settlement hearing Wednesday afternoon.

Things will either work out or not at the hearing and I am fine with that.

I will be driving into downtown Wichita myself, please say prayers that my pain will be low that day and I will be able to tolerate the drive.

Thanks,
Bummer Knees

will be praying for you Kathy
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

We will say a prayer for you about that day and for every day because it just never does go away.

My attorney sent me documents I am to read and sign before the hearing. I am not signing them because I do not understand them!

The proposed MSA amount is just over $4,000.00, I knew they would low ball this. I really don't see how medicare will approve the setaside. If they don't approved the setaside the insurance company has agreed to open medical.

Open medical means I will have to return to court every time I am needing medical treatment.

Bummer its just crazy isnt it...Today on TV I saw a commercial where they are recalling some knees replacements.....its just crazy....

Jayne what news station did you see this on?

I did a search on recalls and the Zimmer Knee came up. I believe that is made by Stryker and the type of implant I have. Bad Boy & BB taught me it is the part numbers & number on the implant that have to be listed in the recalls.

Thank you for your prayers!
My pain levels were much better today and I was able to drive to Wichita with no problems.

The judge approved the settlement, and attorney expenses.

The insurance company seaside sent to CMS was only for $4,000.00, my attorney said it will be denied. The insurance company put in the settlement agree that if the MSA is denied I will have open medical for my work comp injuries

For the past 2 years the insurance company said the only way they would settle was if I signed a statement saying the need for the knee replacement was not work comp related.
This did not happen, I was not requested to sign such a statement; the knee replacement will be covered by future medical or the MSA.

well done Kathy.....Now get to planning a camping trip to Bartlesville Okla...there are 2 awesome places for the kids to learn things one a museum and one a drive thru bisen ranch...not to mention one great camp ground that also has cabins....Orrrrrrrr there is always Branson and silver dollar city....

This afternoon Dennis & I were talking about taking a future trip.

Cabins sound great, I will let Dennis know.

summertime so the kids can swim......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Praying for my husband's job bodybuilder1958 3 3,273 11-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Praying MJC 1 1,744 11-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo