Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year
I meant to get on here and wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas .. but a bad fall on Christmas eve, with a trip to the ER Christmas day kept me from doing so.

I am hurting big time now.. just a severely sprained ankle with contusions and abrasions to my right out ankle bone, right shin and right elbow. But it has caused my RSD to flair. So much so that I was in bed at 6 last night (no sleep til after 3 AM) and didn't get out of bed till 11 this morning, although my phone woke me at 9:30. Can't wait for medicare to kick in on the first of February.

However, while I have the chance, I want to wish each and every one of my forum family members a very Happy New Year with less pain, more medical attention when needed and each life headed in the direction you want it to go.

Will be spending New Years eve here at home with Randy, Nate and a few friends. Time for good food, games and even a little karaoke Smile Friends will be staying the night with us so we don't have to worry about them driving home. Smile

Enjoy the remainder of the year Smile

Angel ^j^
I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Undercover Angel be careful and take care of yourself, RSD and the injured ankle I would think not to be a good mix!

UndercovrAngel sorry to hear u fell and I hope you get some pain relief soon. We are going to our sons house for the weekend to see the 2 grand daughters, we will have xmas with my little agnels and celebrate the youngest girls first birthday, as her bd is Jan 3. Wife and I can't wait to see the girls and celebrate with them.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Happy New Year Angel it is a stormy one here tornados and all.....I love it......not that people get hurt but just the crash and power of a storm....I would have loved to be a storm chaser.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Happy New Year everyone. May we all feel better than we did this past year Smile
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

Happy New Year everybody! Stay safe tonight!

We are computer surfing tonight.....trying to plan our spring break.....2 weeks in pensacola Fla.....You stay safe Admin

Cody got a new bed today, hubby and a friend spent the day setting up the bed & putting the room together.

Tonight we are packing for an overnight trip to Nebraska to see family, we leave in the morning

Happy New Years & stay safe!

Be very careful Kathy....and have a great time

Thanks Jayne, I am watching the weather and praying for no more ice!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year Manley2 2 1,882 01-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Last Post: dusty boy
  Happy New Year chrischris 0 1,514 01-01-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: chrischris
  Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/ and a Happy New Year!! Still in Limbo 21 12,881 12-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: MJC
  Merry Christmas to all... and a happy new year red1030 12 8,024 12-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Deb
  Happy New year CRABBY 4 2,375 01-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Last Post: MJC
  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS! Dallas307 7 3,358 01-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 Tuffy 2 2,290 01-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! bethsha211 3 2,338 12-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Last Post: backache