Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Has A New Look
Well Admin, I do like the new look you have provided us. Thank you. I especially like the new "smiles". I'm sure 1171 will too as he uses them all the time. LOL!

BTW, are we only going to see OUR OWN PERSONAL warning level? hahahahahaha -- Mine's at -0- for now but I'd love to see some of the others!

Oh, I just noticed the video icon. That will be well used! Tongue

Thanks again Admin!
Let Go, and Let God......

warning level??????????? whats this....ah I saw mine but cant see yours Chris....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

(12-17-2010, 11:00 PM)jayne Wrote: warning level??????????? whats this....ah I saw mine but cant see yours Chris....

Hi Jayne,
You have 5 times the number of posts I do, since the new forum opened. Cool

Let Go, and Let God......

ahhhhhhhhh Chris its cuz I live in here........and all this time you all thought I lived in Okla

Thanks Chris. This was an upgrade to the software system that drives the forum. It has many new features, some of them "behind the scenes" to improve security and help thwart the pesky spammers that have been coming in droves lately.

The warning system is pretty unique. We can now issue warnings for inappropriate posts and behavior that will actually manage the banning function for us. Once a member gets to a certain "score" the system locks them out, for whatever period of time we specify. It allows us to document various events for our own internal management processes. Very uptown!

We were going to test it on Jayne's account, but thought that would be mean... Big Grin

ah come on Admin....Jayne is a good girl......I keep your hits hi

Very nice look Admin.