Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need advise please! Thank You!
Rolleyes 
I went to my hearing in August, the hearing was scheduled to start at 8:30 am. The other attorney didn't arrive until around 11 or so, It was rescheduled until 01/10/2011, 8:30 am. With me opening it up.
Yesterday I went to see my P.M.D. He still hasn't taken the time to look at the E.R. Reports from Las Vegas, He Diagnosed me now with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy of lower limb, Contusion of foot.
Last month it was CRPS of the lower extremities, foot contusion. Is there a difference? I don't think so but I just want to make sure.
When I had two bone scans done the report said there were tracers on my left hallux, I believe that means my left foot, great toe is that right? If so Iv'e been telling my doctor my left foot has been spazing out now. I have spazems in my back all the time now, I believe it is spreading all through my body, besides having a hard time breathing and keeping any food down, what should I do?
Thanks for your opinion I just don't know what to do any more. Workers' Comp. case in California.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

if you don't think your current doctor is working for you, change to another one in the medical provider network or request a second opinion.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Sad 
Thanks 1171, I would love to but my attorney says he doesn't advise it until after the trial because my Pain Management Doctor is on a lien basis, what ever that means.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Sunshine7 Wrote:Thanks 1171, I would love to but my attorney says he doesn't advise it until after the trial because my Pain Management Doctor is on a lien basis, what ever that means.

I just googled lien basis and to me it sounds like the doctor may be working with you before payments are made? Is that correct? Like he is waiting on a settlement.

Shy 
I maybe wrong but I believe any Doctors, Chiro's, Attorney's and so on are on lien basis. Thanks for your opinion.

Sunshine7 Wrote:I maybe wrong but I believe any Doctors, Chiro's, Attorney's and so on are on lien basis. Thanks for your opinion.

Maybe 1171 can clarify. To my understanding my surgeon gets paid right off the bat and my pt gets paid. Now those are the only medical professionals that I see so your case may be different

authorized doctor's are paid as they bill.
lien holders have their bills delt with at the time the comp court approves finalization or settlement.

as far as your health situation goes, you have to decide to follow your atty's advice or not.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Smile Thank you for helping me understand that a little better, Do Judges get upset or look down on you if you have see a lot of doctors even if it wasn't your decision?

in my experience the number of physicians on a claim does not affect a work comp judge's opinion of an applicant.
P.S.
of the many thousands of claims each judge handles over the course of a year they rarely have an opinion on any one of them.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thank you so very much 1171, I guess I'll be calling my attorney about that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  advise on claim oked 2tired2care 3 2,944 07-25-2015, 12:49 AM
Last Post: 1171
  rotator cuff tear...please advise :) maggiemae4321 3 5,143 01-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Last Post: workcomptired
  Please advise Ar1999 6 5,370 01-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Ar1999
  help or advise utah workers comp jjortiz214 5 5,080 11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: jayne
Exclamation Can someone give me advise on what to do? lizdawiz82 3 6,381 09-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: lizdawiz82
  Looking for advise,Things are at best hairy rick34 18 13,121 12-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Last Post: bck9900
  Advise....consequential injury TabFLGrl 2 4,884 04-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  I need ur advise please! Sunshine7 2 3,076 02-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Florida Worker's Comp vs LTD - Need advise steelersgurl 7 8,991 02-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: steelersgurl
  Am I really responsible for the departments increased costs? Please advise. slipnfall 7 6,823 01-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Last Post: slipnfall