Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pauly Shore question
Last night my wife and I went an saw Pauly Shore. Now I had heard somethings about how he would be but I didn't think he was too bad. Question is does anybody know if he suffers from back troubles? During his show he said something in one of his jokes that made me think he is or has had some type of lower back trouble in his life. My wife had the same idea when he said it

Manley2 Wrote:Last night my wife and I went an saw Pauly Shore. Now I had heard somethings about how he would be but I didn't think he was too bad. Question is does anybody know if he suffers from back troubles? During his show he said something in one of his jokes that made me think he is or has had some type of lower back trouble in his life. My wife had the same idea when he said it

Well, Manley...Pauly Shore is something to say the least (I reckon I should insert an asterisk) but I'll leave it alone! Yeah, I think he had surgery on his lower back and jokes that all the lady friends he's been with helped in contributing to his back problems. Tongue