Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dec. 15, requesting new judge
Good morning...
I sent a email to my lawyer stating thus: "If by December 15. 2010 if the judge presiding over my case has not ruled in my case I want to start the procedure required to have a new judge appointed. I am tired of this judge adding to my pain, suffering and stress by taking so long to rule. I realize that requesting a new judge will delay the ruling. But I can no longer tolerate her presiding over my case. I also would like to know if there is a way that I can file a complaint against this judge.

It seems that the lawyers complain about her, rank her poorly but it doesn't seem to help. She's constantly ill, injured, etc., once, just once another judge presided over my case, he ruled in less than 3 weeks. We're just shy of the 6 week mark here.

Even if she rules this week I will probably still request another judge. She has never taken less than 5 months to rule in my case. Under KS law she's allowed a max of 3 months and that's if they send you for an IME. Tired of this, can't take it anymore.

Thanks for letting me vent,
BB

You go girl!

We have the same judge and I will be following your lead by also requesting a different judge.

There is no reason for it take almost 2 years for a ALJ to make a decision. I have no doubt this judge's delays have cause my injuries to become worse due to delays in medical treatment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting prayers for my husband bodybuilder1958 2 2,460 11-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Requesting prayers for my oldest son bodybuilder1958 6 4,818 06-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Requesting Prayers for Brian Bummer Knees 13 4,881 02-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  requesting medical records Bummer Knees 22 10,022 07-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Lilly