Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Christmas present
Well just one big gift this year for all four of us, we agreed on it. Our old 47" TV that we bought on clearance not even 6 years ago was going out. So we looked around, and Sat. bit the bullet. It's a biggie, 65" Mitsubishi, flat screen, not a LCD but it's great. So, nothing like adding to our debt. But I figure this one will last us awhile, new out of the box, not already tormented and abused like the old one.

Merry Christmas,
BB
Then the next day my hubby told me to go ahead and get the western belts that I had bookmarked on Ebay.

Mine is the new computer, a XBox 360 live for the kids. My daughter wants household itmes for the apartment when she leaves for the state college next year.

Ours is Passports......we really wanna start taking advantage of having kids all over europe...an being retired military we get to fly standby for 20 dollars sooooooooooo maybe trips are in our future
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I need to get a passport, been putting it off. My mother-in-law has been bugging my husband and I to return to Portugal. Problem is that it would run us about $2000. I'd love to get on a plane for only $20.

What college is she looking into? Dorm rooms by any chance?

K-State Vet school, 3rd year of college. First she has to be accepted into the program, not an easy thing to do, and she will be crushed if she isn't accepted.

She works at the sale barn as a vet assist right now.
It will be a house or apartment, once accepted we will start looking for a place for her to stay next year.

Has she finished all of her pre-requisites? I didn't realize that BCC offered genetics and Physics II. Most applicants have a bachelors degree before they have the 64 credits. Frankly I'm surprised that KU doesn't insist on a BA for applicants, my former sister-in-law's son applied to Texas A&M 3 separate times, he took so many courses that he was just short of a doctorate before he was accepted. Then he quit just shy of his 2nd year.

She will have to take a couple of classes this summer and then will have all of the required classes.

She is enrolled in 18 credit hours this semester.

She will findout in late Spring if she will be accepted, if not she will continue to take classes at Butler until she is accepted.

we had a family meeting and all agreed that we would rather go camping for our christmas so res.have been made at the local state park cant wait !!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Hey Sweet Tooth, I was thinking about you yesterday. Its getting cold here in Texas and this old man can not deal with it. So I broke out all the winter stuff. You know, coats, long johns, blankets and such.

Well, my family christmas present was when I layed out the blanket you made for me and put it on the bed. The cat thought it was for him, but he learned real quick. What he was not going to lay on.

I hope all is well with you.
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas to Red and Her Family!! Still in Limbo 6 4,578 12-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Last Post: capricorn
  A Christmas Card For My Family MJC 4 4,788 12-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: AQA
  What was your favorite Christmas present ever? backache 2 3,142 11-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Present for Dave backache 12 7,012 11-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  christmas present for Monster jayne 5 4,045 12-11-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: buildergirl1973
  Birthday present? jayne 20 6,295 01-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Question for students past and present ksgirl 13 6,953 08-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Last Post: dipweed23