Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgery / Settlement / ?????
Exclamation 
STATE : TN

im gonna keep this brief and to the point. got hurt at work , had back surgery L5/S1 and got severe neck problems and cant use my right arm and cant walk long distances.. the wc settled with us for a reasonable amount. and now im stuck in pain management. and the docs wont give me what i am needed for pain. they had me on nucynta 75 and now they took me off that cause its not working anymore and my blood pressure pills aint working neither . why does this happen? well the docs put me on opana 7.5 and now its not helping at all. what can i do ? the docs dont want me on narcotics! is it because im signed up on dissability? should i seek another doc, and get a second opinion? pain management said im AS IS. Nothing more they can do for me. like buying a car IM AS IS NO REFUNDS. im to the point to where i dont wanna do anything due to the pain. the more active i am , the more the pain sets in for longer periods of time and cant even get up from the couch. very sad situation with my young age i shouldnt be doing this. i know some of you have had this issue and could give me some advice..

thanks for your help and godspeed

pain007 Wrote:STATE : TN

im gonna keep this brief and to the point. got hurt at work , had back surgery L5/S1 and got severe neck problems and cant use my right arm and cant walk long distances.. the wc settled with us for a reasonable amount. and now im stuck in pain management. and the docs wont give me what i am needed for pain. they had me on nucynta 75 and now they took me off that cause its not working anymore and my blood pressure pills aint working neither . why does this happen? well the docs put me on opana 7.5 and now its not helping at all. what can i do ? the docs dont want me on narcotics! is it because im signed up on dissability? should i seek another doc, and get a second opinion? pain management said im AS IS. Nothing more they can do for me. like buying a car IM AS IS NO REFUNDS. im to the point to where i dont wanna do anything due to the pain. the more active i am , the more the pain sets in for longer periods of time and cant even get up from the couch. very sad situation with my young age i shouldnt be doing this. i know some of you have had this issue and could give me some advice..

thanks for your help and godspeed

Pain - I would try to find another pain mgmt doctor. Their job is to keep you out of pain or at least lessen your pain. There are many options out there: Spinal cord stimulators, pain pumps, and many many pain meds. I would try a different doctor if I were you.

Good luck!

Dina

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida menescus surgery settlement opinion help. Future medical? Stinkeye22 5 14,470 10-16-2015, 05:53 AM
Last Post: richardhudson
  IC attempting to force settlement but surgery needed Encbustedbackrn 4 4,654 10-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Encbustedbackrn
  Settlement? 4% Permanent Disability due to WC pushing out surgery (Florida) WCMessedMeUp 5 29,665 07-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Last Post: WCMessedMeUp
  Georgia: will I receive a settlement after my back surgery John51 3 14,219 04-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Last Post: 1171
  settlement after surgery this guy 4 21,378 12-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mzkelly82
Exclamation Virginia - Questions Regarding Settlement and Surgery, Please Help! rsweeney 2 6,379 07-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Manley2